UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y'all keep missing the forest for the trees

Is everything out of Trump's mouth a lie? Overwhelmingly yes. Does he appear fat more coherent and lucid than Biden? Overwhelmingly yes. And that matters to people outside of this board and the stan circles

Y'all have this blind spot where optics don't matter all of a sudden if it's someone you don't like. Optics always matter. A pretty girl crying on the side of the road will get help faster than an ugly one will
That doesn’t matter to people that voted against trump in 2020.

You act like Trump isn’t running on his record as well

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the fat part... he's fat as fukk. Even though it's a typo on your part. The rest I disagree with... if you watched him last night and thought the speech was "coherent" then you might not have been paying attention. It was the ramblings of an old psychotic man...
It's not about whether I think he was coherent or not. When has Trump not rambled? Again this is about optics in context

He still looks more coherent and lucid than Biden, who's every recent appearance has caused an uproar of anger or sympathy. Put the us vs them shyt aside breh we gotta be honest about these things

There's a reason the Democratic party is in shambles having a civil war right now

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
KAMALA ALREADY RAN FOR PRESIDENT. NO ONE VOTED FOR HER.

Hillary at least one the popular vote. Kamala won nothing. Comparing them 2 is crazy.

Yall got amnesia or something:dahell:
If they're pushing Biden out, then they might think she can beat Trumpamania. Part of the reason she lost imo is these white men didn't want a white woman president. I'm asking if they didn't want that, will they want a black/Indian woman. If so, why? That's why I made the comparison

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I think running Kamala is literally the one thing this late in the election cycle that would actually make someone jump to Trumps side at this point. She is not a good candidate in any way shape of form.

But no matter how you slice it this mess is going to cause a lot of people to stay home

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden could win all of those states if the party wasn't sabotaging him. They are actively telling people "He can't do it" instead of giving him all the resources he needs to do it. He's still out there campaigning, made several stops this past week in Detroit, Las Vegas, North Carolina, etc.. and he gave some great speeches.

It's the undercutting of him from his own party that is fukking things up... There's a lot of polls out there that show it's still a tight race. They are fukking it up.
he

was

losing

before

the

debate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think running Kamala is literally the one thing this late in the election cycle that would actually make someone jump to Trumps side at this point. She is not a good candidate in any way shape of form.

But no matter how you slice it this mess is going to cause a lot of people to stay home
fair

I also hate this “they’re scared of a black woman!” meme…yeah…they might be. And whats gonna be your answer to that?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Population matters, but most of NYC is extremely blue. The metro area is a toss up. A lot of suburbs and hamlets that would go red. It's the same with Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester. the city itself is blue. The area surrounding it, not so much, so NY will vote Democrat but watch it be like 55/45
That’s how most states are. And historically, most of the northeast states have supported Democratic presidential candidates but they have a track record of supporting Republican senators and governors. Massachusetts elected Charlie Baker, Linda McMahon ran in CT, even NYC supported Giuliani, Jersey gave us Christie, etc. shyt, Massachusetts is the home of the John Birch Society, one of the first conservative think tanks.

But for instance, if it wasn’t for Atlanta, Georgia would not be a swing state. The same is true for North Carolina. The only state that truly perplexes me is South Carolina. In a state that seems like it should be on par with Mississippi, they have a gay senator, a black Republican senator, an Indian governor, their Republican Party is all over the place. And if Tim Scott got elected , then SC must have a sizable number of black republicans.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden stalling, he wants to know if Kamala can win. Meanwhile AOC just let it known that dems are trying to skip over Kamala sa well, which means throwing campaign funding into the bushes.

Basically the shyt show we're seeing is reflective of the shyt show behind the scenes, and no one is really being as informed or calculated as we might hope from a political party

This is a disaster. We're really about to lose our democracy because Dems are too incompetent to meet the moment. Most of the elites of the Dems won't even be impacted by fascism. I guarantee these b*stards will leave the country on private jets when shtf.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
they never should have gone with him for re-election in the first place. HE'S OLD AS shyt :mjlol:

did they not see this coming?

He was the only one who could beat Trump then and even though he’s a walking corpse he’s the only one who can beat Trump NOW.

The problem is the Dems did absolutely NOTHING to prop up Harris as a suitable candidate once Biden inevitably started aging out. She basically disappeared and hasn’t been a factor in much of anything and its too late to prop her up as the savior. Dems probably felt like Biden would at least make it to January to swear in and then croak and Harris would just take over by default but Biden is literally decaying before our eyes and NOW everyone wants to panic.

Its fukking pathetic how inept democrats come off at times.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
You don’t talk to voters that matter. Moderate republicans and independent whites

They feel comfortable voting for Biden and that’s it.
People keep forgetting that alot of people to include white women voted against Hillary only because she's a woman. So what makes them think they'll vote for Kamala when they didn't want one of their own. A lot of the moderate Republicans that hate Trump will vote for Biden out of spite. But people are sleeping on that part.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
DNC need to go big or go home. Take a damn risk. Harris isn't it and if they pick her then they are pretty much conceding this election. They need to select someone that's is normal and can talk to the regular American people not life career politicians that don't know what a carton of eggs cost. Someone that looks and acts like they give a damn about regular folks. Call me crazy but Katie Porter is my pick. She is a fighter and a clear record of doing what's right for average Americans. She hasn't been tainted or smeared by the right and Fox News so I'm sure they will be scrambling to find somthing on her that most likely isn't there. She can attract the left, center and center right folks. Not sure if she is even looking to be president but if it's not her then someone like her.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
DNC need to go big or go home. Take a damn risk. Harris isn't it and if they pick her then they are pretty much conceding this election. They need to select someone that's is normal and can talk to the regular American people not life career politicians that don't know what a carton of eggs cost. Someone that looks and acts like they give a damn about regular folks. Call me crazy but Katie Porter is my pick. She is a fighter and a clear record of doing what's right for average Americans. She hasn't been tainted or smeared by the right and Fox News so I'm sure they will be scrambling to find somthing on her that most likely isn't there. She can attract the left, center and center right folks. Not sure if she is even looking to be president but if it's not her then someone like her.

Are you a cracka?

The left need the Black vote.

If you drop Kamala Wes Moore should be the pick.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Crazy