UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
There's just not many options. Kamala would get destroyed. I would say newsom but he prolly needs a few more years to build his reputation nation wide. Michelle Obama is the only one who could win decisively but she wants nothing to do with being president after seeing what it did to Barack.

But maybe they could convince her to be VP. Much less stress and responsibility. A Newsom/Michelle ticket smashes trump with ease. And it would also create a social media windstorm that's needed in today's climate. As crazy as it sounds, the democrats need to go viral to win this shyt. It's the world we live in now. This is something trump understands.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They knew. That's why his team hid him for two years:mjlol:

Dems thought, like they do in every other situation, that they could just keep kicking the can down the road and hope the problem goes away

thry should deal with the fallout then. Thry gambled and lost.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Kamala would lose by a landslide.

A black/indian woman married to a white man and without children is a turn off for so many different groups I don’t see any path for her to win.

The thing that really sucks is it’s the people who would be affected the LEAST by a Trump presidency that are pushing Biden to step down.
Anyone pushing for Kamala truly doesn’t understand national politics

Unifying around Biden and making this campaign about Trump being Trump should always be the message

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is such an inopportune time. might as well be handing trump the election. at least prop :smugbiden: up there long enough to make it to the election and have him step down shortly after if he were to somehow win.

these idiots democrats should have found a candidate 2 years ago if they were going. it is far too late to be doing a total 180 this late in the race. talk about a complete fumble.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I hope he stays put. These same scumbags propped him up 4 years ago over much better candidates. And now they are hanging him out to dry

what's even worse, is the democrats didn't even run ANYONE against him in the primaries.

even the republicans had an actual primary where actual opponents went up against trump and got their asses beat.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden stalling, he wants to know if Kamala can win. Meanwhile AOC just let it known that dems are trying to skip over Kamala sa well, which means throwing campaign funding into the bushes.

Basically the shyt show we're seeing is reflective of the shyt show behind the scenes, and no one is really being as informed or calculated as we might hope from a political party

Oh shyt getting nasty now :huhldup:

AOC either just bossed up or committed career suicide

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know thry know. The stupidity was thinking that the public would not notice. Still…he’s old as shyt…this was always going to be a problem. 4 years ago we were asking how he could go 2 terms at his age. Why? Because old peopl get sick, they slow down….they get illnesses like dementia! He needed a string VP. Now they’re paying for being dummies.

Like I said he should be on some ranch playing with the grandkids and doing crossword puzzles

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
this is such an inopportune time. might as well be handing trump the election. at least prop :smugbiden: up there long enough to make it to the election and have him step down shortly after if he were to somehow win.

these idiots democrats should have found a candidate 2 years ago if they were going. it is far too late to be doing a total 180 this late in the race. talk about a complete fumble.
DNC needs to be rebuilt from scratch

These ppl don't care at all

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I understand what ppl are saying that by getting rid of Biden is undemocratic

The ppl didn't really choose him by the controlled primaries but we aren't choosing to kick him out either

The media and donors pushing it is nasty

Democrats are killing democracy too

I do think Biden shouldn't be on the ticket