UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m not a democrat I don’t have Stockholm syndrome my boi :russ:

At best an independent with conservative values. You are correct about the Dems tho, they are cooked, neutered… seemingly with no young lion waiting in the wings to rise up like Senator Obama was circa 2006-2007. Meanwhile the Republicans got young dogs like Ramaswamy and the like building up traction

I see the red gang running the house for the next 2 terms giving the blue gang time to go back to the drawing board
Might not be no more elections bruh

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the thanks he gets after he saved all your narrow asses huh? :mjcry: HUH? :mjcry:

giphy.webp

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’m at work I can break down the pros n cons of both parties later but I ain’t finna type up all that.

I had my face as my profile pic up for years I’m not even finna entertain that edit
You can list one that doesn't include the gays?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is bad. Really bad. I dislike Biden for various reasons but having Trump back in office is REALLY BAD. If Biden withdraws, the Democrats are going to look weak compared to the GOP which "looks" united (Haley, DeSantis endorsing Trump, Trump surviving an assassination attempt). Kamala won't defeat Trump for various reasons. If Biden stays, people are going to look at him funny because he doesn't have the support of the party establishment and the big donors. :francis::snoop:

their (Dems) hands have already been shown while the GOP is moving in sync to Nov. Just the dysfunction a lone regardless of if it's Biden or he drops, shows kinks in armor that non loyalist will feel uncomfortable with especially if they aren't happy with the last years under Biden.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm convinced ppl arguing against Biden stepping down don't be around regular white ppl in real life

They been calling him sleepy Joe ever since he got elected

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Kamala Harris isnt winning shyt unfortunately. She flopped as a candidate. Trumpers have been galvanized by that shooting

Ngl the only Dem with the clout to make a real case here against is Michelle Obama for real :patrice:no one else is popular enough

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Only Michelle Obama or possibly Bernie sanders but they won’t endorse him
Why do people keep bringing up Michelle Obama?! :dahell: She's not a politician and doesn't want to hold any political position. Plus she's a brown skin/dark skin clear as day ADOS woman so the racism from white people will be even more prevalent.