UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
This is sad if true. I'm not a fan of Biden but I never wanted him to see him go out sad like this. This is on the DNC and the Boomer old guard for shoehorning their status quo candidates through the last two primaries and didn't even prep a younger, more progressive person for 2024. Alot of Millennials/Gen-Z not motivated to vote and low key are feeling hopeless, on that scorched earth mentality and will be excited about this, especially white men.

Democrats already on track to be down one seat with Joe Manchin retiring. Going to be rough for the middle-class and horrible for the poor working class the rest of this decade, get y'all seatbelts ready.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Clinton should have shown you this.

Some of you don't understand how unlikable Hilary was and still is. Her favorability rating in 2016 was consistently hovering under 40% (and still was through 2018). In 2015 it was low 40s and high 30s. Even Trump had a higher rating than her through the election.

Whitmer has a higher favorability rating than Biden at the moment, especially in Michigan. Newsom doesn't have anywhere close to the same rating in his state as Whitmer does hers.

This is much deeper than "white men won't vote for a woman". The Dems know they have no chance with flipping a big enough chunk of white men. They have to double down with pushing for a high turnout of women in general, especially white women.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
You concluded that the best thing was for Trump to do 4 more years...

You are a snake and a fool.

I see you though, hiding behind Jesus's name.

Everyone in America can use counseling

Counseling won't help you though.
If they didn’t have anyone ready to go after Biden’s first term was up then it was, sorry to break it to you, he would have did his stupid 4 years under heavy watch and restrictions and be gone, but now he’s coming back even more paranoid delusional and insane then ever with no one to get in his way after democratic incompetence

Let me make this concise and clear: I do not under any got damn circumstances support Trump or his plans to destroy American democracy with Project 2025 and Agenda 47 because I said he should have won 4 years ago, you’re insane

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, if he drops out who can defeat Trump? No longer a hypothetical question in echo chambers, but will play out in real life. With real life consequences.
Relax everybody. Kyrie Irving GOT this
full

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I hope he stays put. These same scumbags propped him up 4 years ago over much better candidates. And now they are hanging him out to dry
There are no friends in politics only associates.

This country will pay the price if they once again let an old person dig in their heels and humiliate themselves and the country on the world stage.

It's time to pack it up and let his VP step in. He stupidly chose kamala over Bernie sanders. Had he chosen Bernie as his running mate, not only would the win have been bigger in 2020, tagging him in would guarantee that trump gets absolutely destroyed in any debate. The optics would show that there's a man who channels the rage of the working class in this country against a rich a$$hole who has continued to buy his way out of consequences for his disgusting behavior.

They need an attack dog who is going to lock in and get serious, not an ego maniac who has actually convinced himself that people voted for him because they like him and not because they were tired of having Trump and his cronies in charge.

I don't like kamala but at the very least she can string sentences together and will call Trump out on his lies, reiterate the fact that he's not trustworthy, a convicted rapist, accused pedophile with ties to epstein, and someone who is actively taking rights away and making life harder for everyone in the country that isn't like him.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they put Kamala at the top of the ticket...

That's the dumbest thing to do...

Tried to give them the game. They needed Kamala to gracefully bow out due to "family issues". Maybe the husband as skin cancer of some sort as an excuse. Keep Biden,run Michelle as the Vice President. Im confident she can find time to do whatever they have Kamala hidden away doing:mjlol:.

Or she could always just step away after the election. It would be a horrible look to oust Biden,but not run Kamala as the presidential candidate.

Not sure how yall are even thinking Newsome skipping Kamala in line would go over well:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
If they didn’t have anyone ready to go after Biden’s first term was up then it was, sorry to break it to you, he would have did his stupid 4 years under heavy watch and restrictions and be gone, but now he’s coming back even more paranoid delusional and insane then ever with no one to get in his way after democratic incompetence

Let me make this concise and clear: I do not under any got damn circumstances support Trump or his plans to destroy American democracy with Project 2025 and Agenda 47 because I said he should have won 4 years ago, you’re insane

You're insane.

Your IQ is lower than your rep.

Seek God.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
This is sad if true. I'm not a fan of Biden but I never wanted him to see him go out sad like this. This is on the DNC and the Boomer old guard for shoehorning their status quo candidates through the last two primaries and didn't even prep a younger, more progressive person for 2024. Alot of Millennials/Gen-Z not motivated to vote and low key are feeling hopeless, on that scorched earth mentality and will be excited about this, especially white men.

Democrats already on track to be down one seat with Joe Manchin retiring. Going to be rough for the middle-class and horrible for the poor working class the rest of this decade, get y'all seatbelts ready.
Democrats can’t run a fcking campaign to save their life and are so out of touch. This is coming from a man that always votes blue and who will vote blue no matter what happens this election :what:

Been trash since Obama left office smh.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are no friends in politics only associates.

This country will pay the price if they once again let an old person dig in their heels and humiliate themselves and the country on the world stage.

It's time to pack it up and let his VP step in. He stupidly chose kamala over Bernie sanders. Had he chosen Bernie as his running mate, not only would the win have been bigger in 2020, tagging him in would guarantee that trump gets absolutely destroyed in any debate. The optics would show that there's a man who channels the rage of the working class in this country against a rich a$$hole who has continued to buy his way out of consequences for his disgusting behavior.

They need an attack dog who is going to lock in and get serious, not an ego maniac who has actually convinced himself that people voted for him because they like him and not because they were tired of having Trump and his cronies in charge.

They basically just need a cheerleader to excite the base,and people uninspired to vote at this point. Those voting to spite Trump have already said they dont need anything else. Where is Kamala to step in and bring that energy? Wheres all the dancing we see in the gif(no Roland)#NoShucking. This was her time to step up,she may just not have it:francis: