UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
-2016 Obama shyts on Biden and discourages him from running for President because Obama was dikkriding Hilary Clinton. End result = Trump wins. (Biden would have beaten Trump)

-2020 Obama told Biden he didn't need to run for President. If Biden listened, the end result = Trump wins re-election.

-2024 Obama shyts on Biden again. If it leads to Biden dropping out, end result = Trump wins re-election.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Dem failed to build up a potential presidential candidate. I belive Newsom decided to make himself visible on his own and not because of the DNC. I think I doesn't want to to be plugged in now but wait in 4 years as he may want the proper build up while maximizing his ability to win. This would leave the Dems limited with options. Michelle Obama wants nothing to do with the circus that's called politics. Pete is unelectable even though I think he can hold his own in the debate stage, Bernie is too old, Elizabeth Warner has been smeared enough where she isn't an option. I would rock with Katie Porter or
Jasmine Crockett but those are very unlikely people. My vote is John Stewart 100% surefast way of winning this.

A whole other problem is the DNC will require Harris to stick around as VP but who wants to sign up for that. The Dems gona have to figure this out way before the convention as time is running out....

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
There's quite a bit of smoke around this situation

These aren't Faux news or other typical pro-trump propaganda platforms
So one Senator from 99% white Vermont. Zero proof for Obama or anyone else.

Even the article says "reportedly", admitting that it's all just made up rumors

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Only Democrat that can out wit and out talk Trump on a mic is Newsome.

Some of his policies are terrible will hinder him getting votes but in terms of brutality with a mic hes the only demo that can get dirty abd beat trump at his own game...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don

I still don't get the strategy here. If its a lost election (which I don't think it is, but for the sake of argument lets say it is), might as well just run Biden anyway. He at least still has the best chance, right?
yes, it doesn’t make sense. But neither does expecting an 81 year old with dementia to win an election.