UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Democrats can’t run a fcking campaign to save their life and are so out of touch. This is coming from a man that always votes blue and who will vote blue no matter what happens this election :what:

Been trash since Obama left office smh.

The main problem with Democrats since Obama is that old people won't fukking retire.

There are plenty of Dems who could run much better campaign. It's just that they never get the chance to make their case because old Dems refuse to leave and give up power until they die of old age. They haven't learned anything since RBG.

When nobody under 70 is in any position of power of course they're going to run :flabbynsick: campaigns

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Trump! Trump! Trump! Can’t wait to cast my vote. I’m ready for my new President!

Root for a fat orange white supremacist pedo incestuous fake billionaire shyt smelling con man felon whose wife won’t even touch and wouldn’t piss on you him if you he were on fire…

Hope you get whatever life leaves at your doorstep.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Source: Believe us, bro

ZERO proof. It's scary how easily y'all are brainwashed.

There's quite a bit of smoke around this situation

These aren't Faux news or other typical pro-trump propaganda platforms
Yea no the word is going around. He’s most likely out by this weekend :francis:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Yea no the word is going around. He’s most likely out by this weekend :francis:
Whether or not Obama literally is saying anything (I could see why he'd want to be discrete about this matter for various reasons) it's so beyond obvious that the democratic establishment wants to move on. All of the mainstream news networks and publications that usually are favorable to democratic candidates are blowing the horn.

If it was Fox or OAN or some other bullshyt network it wouldn't mean anything since they're always attacking the Democrats. But when CNN, Time, the NY times, etc are calling for it publicly, you know those who are calling shots want it done.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I couldn't care less about the Democratic party or Kamala, but I don't get how people don't see this as a positive. This idea that Trump is some unstoppable force is not based in reality. Biden was the obvious problem. There are so many states where polls show Biden trailing Trump and the Democratic Senate candidates winning by near double digits. Don't let social media make you think the Republican party is popular. Nor is Trump. He didn't get even get a sympathy bump after getting popped lol. People's minds are made up about him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I couldn't care less about the Democratic party or Kamala, but I don't get how people don't see this as a positive. This idea that Trump is some unstoppable force is not based in reality. Biden was the obvious problem. There are so many states where polls show Biden trailing Trump and the Democratic Senate candidates winning by near double digits. Don't let social media make you think the Republican party is popular. Nor is Trump. He didn't get even get a sympathy bump after getting popped lol. People's minds are made up about him.

Att this point that much is clear.

Most other Dems know it. The problem is that it seems impossible to convince Biden that Biden is the problem. :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Sharpton Says He Told Biden That Staying in Race Could Imperil His Legacy
The message of the call, which Rev. Al Sharpton said took place on Monday, represents a break from the solid core of support influential Black leaders have shown toward President Biden.

July 18, 2024, 4:02 p.m. ET
The Rev. Al Sharpton said Thursday that he had told President Biden it was time for “a serious calculation” of his standing in the presidential campaign and that remaining in the race could imperil much of Mr. Biden’s legacy as president.

“I said that whatever he does, I’ll always respect what we’ve done together,” Mr. Sharpton said in a phone interview. “I was not one to push him out of the race, but he needs to take a serious calculation of where we’re at because I’m afraid all of the things we fought for because voting rights and affirmative action is at risk.”

The message of the call, which Mr. Sharpton said took place on Monday, represents a significant break from what has been a solid core of support from influential Black leaders for Mr. Biden to continue his campaign.

So far, no Black members of Congress have joined the calls for Mr. Biden to quit his campaign in the wake of his calamitous debate performance last month. Many of them have issued strong statements of support. Black voters propelled Mr. Biden to victory in the 2020 Democratic primary.

Mr. Sharpton said Mr. Biden told him on the call that he planned to remain in the race.

“He called me to let me know that he was hanging in the race no matter what I heard,” Mr. Sharpton said. “He said, ‘If anything changes, I’ll reach out.’”

Mr. Sharpton said he told Mr. Biden to “not be emotional” about staying in the race. He said he urged Mr. Biden to consult polling data and warned him against dismissing signs that suggest he should not continue running.

The president, Mr. Sharpton said, seemed to need someone to talk to about his predicament.

“I got the feeling that he was trying to say to me that he is still running as much as he was telling himself to stay in the race,” Mr. Sharpton said. “He did not want me to join the chorus of people asking him to step aside.”

Mr. Sharpton said Mr. Biden was “shook up” about reports that Representative Nancy Pelosi of California, the former House speaker, was maneuvering to put pressure on the president to quit the race. Mr. Sharpton said he did not explicitly urge Mr. Biden to quit the race but warned him of the consequences of remaining in.

“He could walk away with one of the greatest legacies in American history from some of the things he’s done and I don’t think that ought to be marred in any way,” Mr. Sharpton said. “He must make sure he doesn’t mar it in any way by risking it and being emotional and doing something that leads to a defeat.”

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what has kamala done to prove that she 'must" be at the top of the ticket?

what election has she won? what accomplishments distinguish her from other senators or governors, who we all know will do better in the swing states?
I’m just sharing what that corner of the base thinks