UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Imagine if Obama could run for one more term.

He'd trounce that bloated orange sac of feces into the ground. :mjlol:
Trump probably catch a brain aneurysm if Obama took over.

He could come in as Vice...Biden could resign and the 22nd Amendment allows it.

He can't be elected, but he can be president again.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Put Whitmer in the game
Anybody who thinks Biden or Kamala stand a chance in hell of winning is smoking good PCP
The harsh truth is that no one has a chance of beating Trump, he lost in 2020 under suspicious circumstances and the democrats did squat for the proceeding four years, it’s almost like they expected everyone to just forget what happened and Trump to give up and never run again, which to be fair is how it usually goes for Presidents that lose, but Trump is an anamoly in every sense, they tried locking him up, they tried pinning him with the Epstein shyt, they tried everything except running a good campaign with Biden and now they’re about to eat crow

And I don’t even blame Biden for struggling, no President was going to be able to get us out of Covid smoothly, which is why Trump getting another 4 years was the best option at the time but people just refused to listen

This was a democratic botch job of epic proportions, horrible short term planning that will provide horrific long term damage, don’t expect young candidates with potential to play clean up duty and touch this disaster with a ten ft pole, if you’re Newsome or Whitmer why jump in when the dem’s reputation is already in the gutter and you could just wait till 2028…that is if Trump hasn’t sunk the country into the ground and become a dictator by then

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The harsh truth is that no one has a chance of beating Trump, he lost in 2020 under suspicious circumstances and the democrats did squat for the proceeding four years, it’s almost like they expected everyone to just forget what happened and Trump to give up and never run again, which to be fair is how it usually goes for Presidents that lose, but Trump is an anamoly in every sense, they tried locking him up, they tried pinning him with the Epstein shyt, they tried everything except running a good campaign with Biden and now they’re about to eat crow

And I don’t even blame Biden for struggling, no President was going to be able to get us out of Covid smoothly, which is why Trump getting another 4 years was the best option at the time but people just refused to listen

This was a democratic botch job of epic proportions, horrible short term planning that will provide horrific long term damage, don’t expect young candidates with potential to play clean up duty and touch this disaster with a ten ft pole, if you’re Newsome or Whitmer why jump in when the dem’s reputation is already in the gutter and you could just wait till 2028…that is if Trump hasn’t sunk the country into the ground and become a dictator by then
Trump was going to lose in 2020 regardless
That's why he tried so hard to publicly cheat

Wasn't nothing suspicious about that

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who would replace him? Kamala? The only people who like her are black women. She did terrible in the primary. She can’t beat Trump. She couldn’t even beat Biden.

And as far as Newsome, he’s charismatic, but you have numerous people leaving California for Texas, it’s crazy expensive to live, you have all those smash and grabs, people pooping in the streets in San Francisco, even Keith Lee said the Bay Area was worse than Detroit. It’s bad optics.
What's funny is even black women don't really like Kamala, they're just being on code

And yea for all the Newsome talk creeping up no one is mentioning his reputation among many Californians for having ruined the state

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Regardless, the democrats clearly didn’t have a plan for if Trump somehow got the nomination again in 4 years
Yea I agree with that

It's clear that Dems stopped giving a fukk about the ppl a long time ago and only care about the bag

I don't want Trump to win but it's clear the current party needs to die

I know the elite are really in charge but shyt is so blatant st thos point

No primaries, and keeping Biden in until donors and Clooney start complaining

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The real question is who will be Kamala's VP if Biden steps down...

Y'all keep ignoring the reality being that Kamala will be the pick by default since she's VP, they're not going to skip over her because it'll cause more turmoil and dysfunction besides it US tradition that the VP is second in command to step up the president steps down.

Sidestepping her will further devalue the vice president position.

Y'all keep bringing up Gavin, Gretchen, etc when they've made it clear they're not interested in running this year..y'all not even listening to them...and the Dems aren't going to pick some nobody (no offense to that person) most people have no clue exists.

The Dems wanting Biden to step down tells me they're confident in Kamala to win in this critical situation/scenario. Knowing that voters despise Trump, the belief is that it'll help propel her to victory knowing the alternative since the theory is centered around anybody but Trump, unless voters despite popular belief really like Biden more than they're putting on if they are soo appalled by Kamala.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Don't blame me. I voted for Bernie.

fukk this dude.
images

I agree though it may be too late. Sherrod brown would be my choice to replace him but that requires a primary to decide. If the option is to replace Biden with kamala, keep Biden. Kamala is so unlikeable.
Not blaming you, i voted for Bernie as well but i cant blame Clyburn for supporting who he did. If young people actually went out and voted with the same fervor they do to complain and protest, it would of been a different story.

We cant keep doing this every election cycle. If people want different representation in politics they can not allow the old and party line voters to have so much sway. It takes very little time to get registered to vote, same with actually voting. So many people crying about a process that they do not take a part of that takes less time then their hobbies, but with way more at stake.

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I still don
They will have to prepare for 2028. This is a lost election.

I still don't get the strategy here. If its a lost election (which I don't think it is, but for the sake of argument lets say it is), might as well just run Biden anyway. He at least still has the best chance, right?

Last edited: