UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They replace him with Kamala and its over. Gavin Newsome would be my pick

Elite in front of the cameras and sparring w/ republicans. Got that electable smug CAC charisma (:mjpls:) on par with bill clinton
I COMPLETELY agree and that is exactly why they should’ve made the decision at least 15 months ago.

Gavin on stage in a debate with one of those idiotic Republicans?!!!! That would be must see tv!

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Daps
I believe more specifically they cannot be legal residents of the same state so it is possible Kamala Harris isn't considered a California resident. I'm not sure if she is or not so you could be right. It's the 12th amendment.

Learn something knew everyday. :leon:

Looks like it’s some weird artifact from the past, but one easily circumvented if necessary.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Whitmer is the obvious choice if Newsom wants to wait until '28.
White people aren't voting for a woman. Clinton should have shown you this.

All Dems did was swap out a woman for man and the republicans got smashed so bad it turned Georgia blue, texas purple, and increased the popular vote by over 5 million.

There were over 5 million people in america who said "oh dems are running a male candidate now? Ok. I'll vote this time."

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
White people aren't voting for a woman. Clinton should have shown you this.

All Dems did was swap out a woman for man and the republicans got smashed so bad it turned Georgia blue, texas purple, and increased the popular vote by over 5 million.

There were over 5 million people in america who said "oh dems are running a male candidate now? Ok. I'll vote this time."
Hilary shifted on Republican voters

And didnt campaign enough in swing states

That's what got her

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The harsh truth is that no one has a chance of beating Trump, he lost in 2020 under suspicious circumstances and the democrats did squat for the proceeding four years, it’s almost like they expected everyone to just forget what happened and Trump to give up and never run again, which to be fair is how it usually goes for Presidents that lose, but Trump is an anamoly in every sense, they tried locking him up, they tried pinning him with the Epstein shyt, they tried everything except running a good campaign with Biden and now they’re about to eat crow

And I don’t even blame Biden for struggling, no President was going to be able to get us out of Covid smoothly, which is why Trump getting another 4 years was the best option at the time but people just refused to listen

This was a democratic botch job of epic proportions, horrible short term planning that will provide horrific long term damage, don’t expect young candidates with potential to play clean up duty and touch this disaster with a ten ft pole, if you’re Newsome or Whitmer why jump in when the dem’s reputation is already in the gutter and you could just wait till 2028…that is if Trump hasn’t sunk the country into the ground and become a dictator by then
Man shut yo dumbass up. bytch ass nikka. Only time I've ever wanted to beat the breaks off of Jesus. Youse a bytch.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Can you imagine if the covid makes Biden's brain fog even worse :snoop:
Hate it had to happen during the most important election of our lifetime but you can't risk this dude deteriorating more and more as the election comes up