Up Coming Rapper Gets Beat For Hitting On His Baby Mother In Milwaukee!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
FreedS[ohh]lave;4213637 said:
This almost happened to me once,i got in a argument with my b!tch she grabbed my burner and threatned to kill me so i put the beats on her

Day later her father who has bad multiple sclerosis and is in a wheelchair a lot comes limping in with my girl and threatneing me he put his hands on me then it was on so i knocked the nikka down then started kicking his leg :mjpls:

B!tch started bitin me:what: so i gave her a one two to the dome and laid her out and dragged they asses off my property

:heh::heh::heh:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Let's see how stupid this is: Instead of her going to the police to report him beating on her, she gets her brother to beat on him and captures it, then posts it on the Internet. He now has evidence to take full custody of his child and place both the brother and sister in jail for felonious assault and battery + conspiracy to commit a felony.

This has been another episode of.......

749.png

That nikka is too stupid and trifling to follow through with that.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I can't hate on what Tommy Sotomayor be sayin. :snoop:

Neither can I. While I don't condone violence, the brother of the pregnant female did what he did for his sister. I'd do the same for mines & female cousins.

But, it looks like this female is a provoker with all the shyt she talking. Then, you gon further embarrass your child's father by filming this & then putting it on the Internet for the world to see....and for what purpose?

Then the dude who got whupped. First, don't put your hands on a woman. Second, just shows how bytchmade these dudes are nowadays....he knows he can't fight, so he'd rather get a gun. Then if he kills her brother, he goes to jail for life. So you'll have another single mom with kid(s) to raise without no father nor uncle, another black man in jail in life and another black man dead all over something mostly senseless. All being statistics

Vicious cycle....smh

Fukkin n*ggers

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
A responsible adult would have called the Police after the first interaction. Especially if you're 6months pregnant:ld:. I'm likely wrong but, I feel like she was cool with the ass whippings until her "up and coming" rapper BF started cheating or she caught him cheating. Only logical answer.

What good comes out of all this one might ask? Yeah you humiliated him, taught him a lesson etc ...but he's still walking around free and will likely retaliate. She could of have this demon locked up, now she's gotta watch her back.:ld:

make smart decisions friends :tellmemore:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Let's see how stupid this is: Instead of her going to the police to report him beating on her, she gets her brother to beat on him and captures it, then posts it on the Internet. He now has evidence to take full custody of his child and place both the brother and sister in jail for felonious assault and battery + conspiracy to commit a felony.

This has been another episode of.......

749.png

Even better, the vid is probably in the hands of CPS right now.

That baby has officially been put into the system.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
LOL @ ''upcoming rapper''. Who isn't nowadays? Probably 30k+ twitter profiles with that in the bio.

The video is a loss for everyone involved. Showing the kid that kinda violence earllyyyyyy.

Also, the chick is annoying as fukk. :scusthov: @ procreating with that and being tied to her for life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither can I. While I don't condone violence, the brother of the pregnant female did what he did for his sister. I'd do the same for mines & female cousins.

But, it looks like this female is a provoker with all the shyt she talking. Then, you gon further embarrass your child's father by filming this & then putting it on the Internet for the world to see....and for what purpose?

Then the dude who got whupped. First, don't put your hands on a woman. Second, just shows how bytchmade these dudes are nowadays....he knows he can't fight, so he'd rather get a gun. Then if he kills her brother, he goes to jail for life. So you'll have another single mom with kid(s) to raise without no father nor uncle, another black man in jail in life and another black man dead all over something mostly senseless. All being statistics

Vicious cycle....smh

Fukkin n*ggers

I have to know the whole story before I submit the "Never hit a female" slogan in there.

It's the blind leading the blind.Females who don't know how to select a mate selecting nikkaz who don't know how to be a man.

Normally, when a man hits a woman, it's because he can't outsmart/outwit her ass.He starts feeling like a big dummy and tries to reestablish control by doing the one thing big dumb/emotionally immature/stuck in perpetual childhood nikkaz do.....PHYSICALLY DOMINATE HER ASS.

It's lack of wisdom on the man's part.

Same goes for the female.If a woman was in tune with her true feminine nature as a woman (sweet, kind, and SOMEWHAT demure) she'd be able to protect herself against the insecurities of broken men.Instead, a lot of females wanna act like they got big nuts and fight fire with fire.They just as brolic as nikkaz nowadays.That's why vids of wayward females getting chin checked are at a all time high.

It's the blind leading the blind, breh.They're the inverse of each other.Counterparts with equal blame.Probably with each other for their own selfish reasons.Mutual exploitation gone bad.There's no innocent victims here.

And there's a reason for anybody to get their ass kicked...Male or female

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
God that bytch is annoying I could see why he beat her ass up even tho it wasn't right:what:

And fukk everyone in that house besides the poor baby who had to witness that :beli:

nikkas man:snoop:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't get the point in the woman making it a spectacle of sorts. Ok yeah, he may have hit you, and it's nice to see the offending guy get justice but stuff like this is just retarded.

And dude didn't hit back. What a coward. Grab the heat huh because someone knocked you on your ass? :heh:

Straight up cowards. If you want shoot first go join the Marines. You get your REAL stripes and honor instead of some cheesy street image that only jackasses look up to.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*that akward moment when a nikka tells u to grab the heat and you don't really fuk wit him like that:whoa:*

Now if that wuz his house gettin fuked up like that he probaly shoulda grabbed the heat,I heard a lot of shyt gettin knocked over.....This bytch done first of all already put her brother in a position of having to beat a nikkas azz and facing the consequences that come with that,by being with a dirtbag in the first place.....and if that ain't bad enuff she gon record it and put it on internet increasing the chances of him facing those consequences:snoop:.

I don't doubt she probaly got loud or hit the babby daddy,but he's been beating her azz over a period of time:comeon:....u get a pass for one time if a chick "made you" hit her......if u continue to stay in a situation where u gotta keep beating this bytch then you deserve it if she decides to get fed up and kill you herself,or if her brothers pay you a visit.

I'm glad if my sisters ever told me sum dude beat they azz,they ain't the type where id have to question whether or not they deserved it.....alotta females won't even bring this shyt up to they brother cuz they already know what they brothers gon do.....this chick here probaly waited til dude cheated on her or sum other dumb shyt to let her brother know ol boy wuz beatin on her....ladies examine why you got smacked up and if u at any point know that you might have done sumthing that caused it,and u mighta deserved it...don't involve ya brothers and other family members into your bullshyt.....just leave

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
homegirl seems like she has a smart tongue aint no reason to go upside her head(we really dont know what lead up to the altercation). leave her wack ass alone and move on to the next and best thing. in this type of situation all i see is retaliation coming out of it by DJ Paul