Up Coming Rapper Gets Beat For Hitting On His Baby Mother In Milwaukee!

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about hitting your girl while your baby is in your baby mommas stomache? He could have killed the baby.

What kid of stupid response is this? There's no proof of that happening, 2 wrongs don't make a right, that's not their baby that's someone else's baby who's being exposed to that kind of violence. So many responses I could use to defeat your idiotic statement.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
What kid of stupid response is this? There's no proof of that happening, 2 wrongs don't make a right, that's not their baby that's someone else's baby who's being exposed to that kind of violence. So many responses I could use to defeat your idiotic statement.

Theres no proof of that happening? You think she had her brother beat him up for no reason? How do you know thats someone elses baby and if you can defeat my idiotic statement then do it.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Theres no proof of that happening? You think she had her brother beat him up for no reason? How do you know thats someone elses baby and if you can defeat my idiotic statement then do it.
lol at you saying this like it's just completely out of the realm of possibility

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then the dude who got whupped. First, don't put your hands on a woman. Second, just shows how bytchmade these dudes are nowadays....he knows he can't fight, so he'd rather get a gun. Then if he kills her brother, he goes to jail for life. So you'll have another single mom with kid(s) to raise without no father nor uncle, another black man in jail in life and another black man dead all over something mostly senseless. All being statistics

Vicious cycle....smh

Fukkin n*ggers

i'd rather go to jail than having to deal with that loud mouthed annoying ass bytch as a baby mama :scusthov:.

with that being said, i don't condone violence against woman, but that horrible mother instigated a violent fight with a fukking baby in the room. the baby is fukking crying and instead of picking it up and diffusing the situation so the poor child won't be traumatized, she cheers the brother on, yells expletives and films the whole thing. she deserves to be slapped for that alone. as a matter of fact, they should get that atl mall cop and have him taser her ass until she learns to stfu and take care of her baby. the sad thing is that you can't even pray that they take the child away from her, because 9 times out of ten foster care is even worse than this situation.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about hitting your girl while your baby is in your baby mommas stomache? He could have killed the baby.

fukk that bytch and fukk that baby...stop saving hoes they arent inferior they step in a mans place they get handled...in 2013 equal rights mean equal rights.

Sent from my galaxy S4

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yall parents lost for raising yall to think its OK to beat women. This is some of you nikkas:

Last edited by a moderator: