Up Coming Rapper Gets Beat For Hitting On His Baby Mother In Milwaukee!

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
HE COULD SAMPLE THEIR VOICES FOR HIS NEXT ALBUM

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM? (YEAH nikka)
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM? (YEAH nikka)

THROW IN THE CHOPPED N SCREWED GUY AND YOU HAVE A HIT.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The baby daddy kept saying "grab the heat" and "respect my house." Pick up a gun FOR WHAT? He wanted to be shot rather than beaten to pulp? He did not want to throw hands with another adult man in the room. Went limp and headed towards the light rather than go 1-on-1 with an angry brawler.

I sincerely hope baby daddy doesn't hit that woman again. Her brother will knock out the rest of his teeth. "And we all thought you loved yourself." -- DMX

They couldn't schedule the ass whooping when the baby was NOT home? Nobody thought to call cops **before** teeth were knocked loose and lips were bloodied? VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER. But alright.

--> aq out <--

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
scust at dude telling him grab the heat, like he gon shoot his own house up, plus im pretty sure that was his baby in the house, cause that was his house and they had a crib right there

scust at trying to shoot your people house wit his chid in there cause a nikka beating your ass, and that bytch and her brother stupid for doing that in somebody else house, noway they would have ever got in my house knowing they was on that type of shyt

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off. I woulda grabbed the heat. shyt ain't going down like that in my house. From what I could gather from that under that bytch yappin maybe ol boy didn't live there. I woulda grabbed the heat and been like gtfo.

Second of all retaliation is a bytch....kill her,brother, the brothers girl, their mother, the brothers friend. I mean I don't condone violence but what you think nikka is supposed to just let this slide? Sheeeeeeit.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Did anyone die yet, or atleast get shot yet?

I just want a quick yes or no

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9 out of 10 times if a man hits his female once hes gonna hit her again eventually. I dont know bruh, a woman cant hit me hard enough to leave a mark. If I hit a woman I would probably knock her out, im just not cool with that but do your thing.

So im assuming you would also let a man hit you in the face as long as it doesnt leave a mark, correct ?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The person holding the camera must have been suffering from a seizure like Weezy :skip:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
So im assuming you would also let a man hit you in the face as long as it doesnt leave a mark, correct ?

You are seeing what you want to see in my statement. A man is fair game to fight because men match up against men in terms of strength. My point is that men naturally stronger than women. I cant believe some of you really think its cool to put hands on females and you are arguing with me to justify it. The guy was beating a pregnant woman, that is absolutely disgusting. He was tough enough to assault someone he knew couldnt defend herself but wasnt tough enough to go toe to toe with another man. COWARD.