Up Coming Rapper Gets Beat For Hitting On His Baby Mother In Milwaukee!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. You have to beat a nikka ass for beating your sister down... now matter how rattish she is. He Just should have told his sis to pick the baby up instead of working on her next ass whooping from the up coming rapper.

2. Why did they have to fukk up the cuz crib like that?... they could have took dude outside.. And I respect cuz for not getting the burner for his bytch ass cousin... he knows that he cousin is a bytch ass nikka.

3. yea yea yea... Ok yea the bytch probably deserved to get smacked up... but don't do it. Especailly don't do it if you know you're with the type of bytch that is just asking for it. Be a man and move on to a young chick or a chick who isn't a bitter rat.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Let's see how stupid this is: Instead of her going to the police to report him beating on her, she gets her brother to beat on him and captures it, then posts it on the Internet. He now has evidence to take full custody of his child and place both the brother and sister in jail for felonious assault and battery + conspiracy to commit a felony.

This has been another episode of.......

749.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This almost happened to me once,i got in a argument with my b!tch she grabbed my burner and threatned to kill me so i put the beats on here

Day later her father who has bad multiple sclerosis and is in a wheelchair a lot comes limping in with my girl and threatneing me he put his hands on me then it was on so i knocked the nikka down then started kicking his leg :mjpls:

B!tch started bitin me:what: so i gave her a one two to the dome and laid her out and dragged they asses off my property

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wonder what his next rhyme will be about

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Let's see how stupid this is: Instead of her going to the police to report him beating on her, she gets her brother to beat on him and captures it, then posts it on the Internet. He now has evidence to take full custody of his child and place both the brother and sister in jail for felonious assault and battery + conspiracy to commit a felony.

This has been another episode of.......

749.png
This is what i kept thinking too but being a rapper he wont wanna be known as the one who ran to the cops over a one on one altercation

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
by how she acting I can see her personality and she probably deserved that sh!t in one way or another.

not saying its ok to beat on people :whoa: but im sure she instigated it.

if she didnt and im wrong then homeboy got what he deserved :ehh:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
FreedS[ohh]lave;4213637 said:
This almost happened to me once,i got in a argument with my b!tch she grabbed my burner and threatned to kill me so i put the beats on here

Day later her father who has bad multiple sclerosis and is in a wheelchair a lot comes limping in with my girl and threatneing me he put his hands on me then it was on so i knocked the nikka down then started kicking his leg :mjpls:

B!tch started bitin me:what: so i gave her a one two to the dome and laid her out and dragged they asses off my property

:thinkin:

:laff:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
FreedS[ohh]lave;4213637 said:

:duck:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't know what's worse, getting your ass whipped on camera and having the video posted for the world to see or having that cackling ass bytch for a bm. Everybody in the video "lost", especially the owner of the house.