Up Coming Rapper Gets Beat For Hitting On His Baby Mother In Milwaukee!

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:manny: fukk both the baby moms and the nikka that beat her. She prolly deserved that shyt. nikka should be her harder for siccing her brother on him.

No woman deserves to get beat at all and this coward beat her while she was pregnant. He's man enough to beat the mother of his child but isnt man enough to fight back against another man without having his "heat".

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
No woman deserves to get beat at all and this coward beat her while she was pregnant. He's man enough to beat the mother of his child but isnt man enough to fight back against another man without having his "heat".

yeah fukk that nikka yo...:pacspit:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

:rudy: "Deserves" is a relative word and really has not basis in dealing irrational people

I will say, her and the p*ssy boy she choose to get with "deserve" eachother, but the baby tho :lupe:. This sh!t is like a prequel to a horrible first 48 episode

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:rudy: "Deserves" is a relative word and really has not basis in dealing irrational people

I will say, her and the p*ssy boy she choose to get with "deserve" eachother, but the baby tho :lupe:. This sh!t is like a prequel to a horrible first 48 episode

Men are stronger than women. If you beat your girl once, chances are you are going to be beating her throughout the whole relationship, then your son is going to be a woman beater and the cycle continues.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
a few things

1. why incriminate yourself by videoing for everyone to see

2. i could tell she the type to put her man in a situation to hit her. she prolly be putting hands on him and cursing him out all the time. she said "why you not choking him?" :dead:

3. when you get set up just hit the nikka and run before shyt pops off. wshh is filled with people accepting beats :why: what part of the game is getting jumped and sticking around for the sonning :pachaha: if u gonna beat my ass its gonna be straight up

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Men are stronger than women. If you beat your girl once, chances are you are going to be beating her throughout the whole relationship, then your son is going to be a woman beater and the cycle continues.

Yeah, and women also know that men are stronger, but some broads wanna step into the ring anyway like they have a chance in hell. Females are horrible at picking their battles because they've been taught what you're talkin' about

Too many people go into adulthood without either getting taught manners or going the route of gettin' their a$$ handed to them by someone bigger and stronger and walk around runnin' lip and testing boundaries, women and women-beaters alike. They don't have enough respect for other people to keep their hands to themselves

As an adult, if a things turn physical, I'll just leave, not because I think men shouldn't hit women (not beat, but hit) , but because I'd rather not get locked up and have that following me

Hypothetically tho, I'll slap a broad hard enough to were she understands that she can't beat me so she shouldn't even try any further:youngsabo:. I'm not a confrontational person to begin with, so the dudes that I've fought had to really try me, and I'd imagine a woman girl like her would push me to my limit

I fought a girl in the 5th grade, but she way bigger than big and she mushed me when I told her to get outta my face so I had to take her down and stomped tubby a$$.. I felt bad afterwards, but I had no choice against that rhino

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yeah, and women also know that men are stronger, but some broads wanna step into the ring anyway like they have a chance in hell. Females are horrible at picking their battles because they've been taught what you're talkin' about

Too many people go into adulthood without either getting taught manners or going the route of gettin' their a$$ handed to them by someone bigger and stronger and walk around runnin' lip and testing boundaries, women and women-beaters alike. They don't have enough respect for other people to keep their hands to themselves

As an adult, if a things turn physical, I'll just leave, not because I think men shouldn't hit women (not beat, but hit) , but because I'd rather not get locked up and have that following me

Hypothetically tho, I'll slap a broad hard enough to were she understands that she can't beat me so she shouldn't even try any further:youngsabo:. I'm not a confrontational person to begin with, so the dudes that I've fought had to really try me, and I'd imagine a woman girl like her would push me to my limit

I fought a girl in the 5th grade, but she way bigger than big and she mushed me when I told her to get outta my face so I had to take her down and stomped tubby a$$.. I felt bad afterwards, but I had no choice against that rhino

9 out of 10 times if a man hits his female once hes gonna hit her again eventually. I dont know bruh, a woman cant hit me hard enough to leave a mark. If I hit a woman I would probably knock her out, im just not cool with that but do your thing.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:al: @ the blatant disrespect they was showing my man by not listening when he didn't want this shyt going down @ his house.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It's a lose/lose situation if u hit your woman.

I know I can beat the bloody duck out of a woman if I wanted to, but what is the use?

Loud females will take u there, and deep down, they want u to hit them.

It's best to just spit in her face and go stay at your mom's house for a few days to cool off

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I saw the baby started crying he looked away for a sec then got snuffed.
in two weeks one nikka gone be dead and the other in jail :manny:

and it's gone be all ole girl fault:snoop:

And it's bound to happen, he'll get back with her. The brother will think shyt squashed, he'll ride with the baby daddy , then :demonic::youngsabo:, the baby daddy will come back like "dude had me drop him off at somebody house" :manny:

2 days later "breaking news" they'll find the brohter slumped :dead: