Unsolved Mysteries... what are the creepiest unsolved cases you've heard of

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Yeah!!!

I assumed he was white because the # of ppl killed. We USUALLY hit our target or an innocent bystander. When you talking about 5 ppl getting killed, I never suspect us, but nowadays, you can never be sure.

Sad shyt that a day of shopping can end in death(s).

Me and the family are in St. Louis right now and I swear I think about shyt like this when we at these stores
They say it might’ve been a tranny
Or a cross dresser but the composite sketch made it seem like a dude with long hair

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They say it might’ve been a tranny
Or a cross dresser but the composite sketch made it seem like a dude with long hair
Oh yeah I definitely remember it now because that was a rumor I had heard. I knew it was something outlandish about it. I just couldn't remember what it was.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
2. The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway
en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Suggested by onemellocello.

In 2005 Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared during her high school graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen in a car with three men – Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe. While each of the men has been arrested several times in connection with Natalee's disappearance, they were always released due to lack of evidence. Exactly five years to the day after Natalee's disappearance, 21-year-old Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramírez went missing in Peru. Her dead body was discovered three days later in a hotel room registered to Joran van der Sloot. While Van der Sloot pleaded guilty to Ramírez's murder, Natalee Holloway's disappearance remains unsolved.

Van der sloot plead guilty as part of a plea deal for extorting her parents

Admitted in a proffer he killed Holloway with a cinder block & threw her in the ocean.got sentenced to 20 years after he completes his current sentence

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Van der sloot plead guilty as part of a plea deal for extorting her parents

Admitted in a proffer he killed Holloway with a cinder block & threw her in the ocean.got sentenced to 20 years after he completes his current sentence
Didn't he do this years ago? :what:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
He got away they never caught him. They hopped right on the eway and got away

I live about 10 min from where that happened. Some ppl think it might've been a woman
Man, the more realistic those face masks are getting, it's about to be a bunch of strong arming motherfukkers :heh:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
According to a Reddit crime sub that I followed the St Louis Jane Doe case (I’m sure some of you heard of it) came close to being solved recently due to forensic genealogy analysis but one of the supposed relative of the dead girl told the forensics team to never contact them again and to delete their findings from their website. :francis:

I don’t know how true this is, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was indeed the case though.
Unfortunately abuse of any kind (sexual, mental and physical) within the black community back in those days were generally swept under the rug.