Unsolved Mysteries... what are the creepiest unsolved cases you've heard of

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
That one on Netflix, im my moms only child and im 110% positive she woulda commited that if that woulda happened. in NY were the mom took her 2 yr old son to the playground, she seen him playing with 2 other kids, turns her head for a few secs, then she suddenly doesn't see him, she ask the kids where did he go, they dont know, no one seen him, massive police hunt 20+ yrs past and never seen him again
:wow::mjcry:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That one on Netflix, im my moms only child and im 110% positive she woulda commited that if that woulda happened. in NY were the mom took her 2 yr old son to the playground, she seen him playing with 2 other kids, turns her head for a few secs, then she suddenly doesn't see him, she ask the kids where did he go, they dont know, no one seen him, massive police hunt 20+ yrs past and never seen him again
Think I read of a similar case online. Is this on the new season of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix or a different show altogether? Would like to catch it

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Damn brehs they’re saying he’s in a pic with a sketch of the killer in the background . Never thought they would solve this case

Yo I been following this case for like 5 years. It’s wild that all the internet sleuths were blaming everyone including the family and this guy never came up once. Glad that they finally caught this dude because the case was fukked up

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I’m skeptical of that story :jbhmm:

Something about it didn’t sound right

Ol’Otis

Daps
Reppin

Ol’Otis

Daps
Reppin

Maybe they’ll identify the boy in the box one day
More than six decades since an unidentified boy was found dead and abandoned in Philadelphia, police have identified the child and are set to reveal the boy's name next week, sources confirmed with NBC10.

On February 25, 1957, a boy between the ages of 3 and 7, was found dead, naked and severely beaten in a cardboard box on the side of Susquehanna Road in Philadelphia’s Fox Chase neighborhood.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Joseph Augustus Zarelli. Apparently from a prominent family in Delaware County.

I found his family in West Philly in the 1950 census. It was a dad and mother who were in their 50s... Two daughters in their 20s and 3 sons as well in 20s.

It could be anyone of their child.