Unsolved Mysteries... what are the creepiest unsolved cases you've heard of

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
According to a Reddit crime sub that I followed the St Louis Jane Doe case (I’m sure some of you heard of it) came close to being solved recently due to forensic genealogy analysis but one of the supposed relative of the dead girl told the forensics team to never contact them again and to delete their findings from their website. :francis:

I don’t know how true this is, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was indeed the case though.
Unfortunately abuse of any kind (sexual, mental and physical) within the black community back in those days were generally swept under the rug.

Is this the one with the little girl and no head???

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Ya'll heard of the Jennifer Kesse disappearance? 25 year old Orlando woman disappears from her condo complex and is never seen again. Many suspect one of the perverted construction workers at the complex who was harassing her in the weeks leading to her vanishing but there is no evidence. The only CCTV video of who people think is her killer was obstructed by a fence. 🙁

Krs2

Pro
Daps
^^^ damn just staring at his face in the thumbnail gave me a weird feeling

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
We still ain't found 🧐 @Billy Ocean ?
I'm actually concerned now, especially from my own recent experience with Coli 🐺🦍🐊