Unsolved Mysteries... what are the creepiest unsolved cases you've heard of

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
We still ain't found 🧐 @Billy Ocean ?
I'm actually concerned now, especially from my own recent experience with Coli 🐺🦍🐊
A bunch of people got logged out of their accounts around May. Some people just don't remember their passwords and the password reset doesn't work. He's probably one of them. fukk him though.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

I always figured this would never be solved but it looks like the police/FBI might finally have a suspect

CLEVELAND COUNTY, N.C. — The search warrants executed by the FBI and Cleveland County Sheriff's Office this week were related to the disappearance of Asha Degree, investigators confirmed on Friday.
Sheriff Alan Norman said the warrants were obtained based on physical evidence directly connected to Degree's disappearance. Norman said no human remains were recovered at any of the properties searched.

"Multiple items of interest were taken from the sites and will be analyzed," Norman said. "It is important to dispel rumors circulating about the investigation."
An older green vehicle similar in appearance to one wanted in connection with Degree's disappearance was towed from a home on Wednesday. No further details were provided by investigators about the car. Norman said the investigation is ongoing and official information will come from the sheriff's office.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL