Unsolved Mysteries... what are the creepiest unsolved cases you've heard of

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was 20 years ago, I was laying in a Vegas hotel room hung-over with the TV on.

Jack Ruby was affiliated with the mafia, he killed Oswald in front of everyone.
I still don't think the mafia did it, but I'm going to deep dive on this.

The mafia couldn't handle in house issues let alone conducting the assassination of the most powerful man in the free world.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I still don't think the mafia did it, but I'm going to deep dive on this.

The mafia couldn't handle in house issues let alone conducting the assassination of the most powerful man in the free world.
Mafia way back then was way stronger then your giving them credit for …..the former FBI agent that was on queensflip a while ago the one from dc who investigated alpo, Wayne Perry, Sean branch etc etc …. They asked him about jfk n he gave the same thoery what alot think about Carlos from New Orleans putting the hit out ….

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Ballistic experts proved this year's back
.https://youtu.be/bLBMX0WmMCY

The why is always the root cause if these threads. That's the real mystery.
Yeah, Cyril Wecht the most celebrated forensic pathologist we got tore this shyt apart. :heh:
It was 20 years ago, I was laying in a Vegas hotel room hung-over with the TV on.

Jack Ruby was affiliated with the mafia, he killed Oswald in front of everyone.
What was Oswald's motive?

On one hand, he was allegedly a weirdo-psycho, who had Communist sympathies, but why would the mafia hire somebody like that?

Wouldn't the mafia put one of their best, battle tested hitmen on the job?

They'd trust some mentally ill loner to pull off the biggest hit in the history of the world.?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Cyril Wecht the most celebrated forensic pathologist we got tore this shyt apart. :heh:

What was Oswald's motive?

On one hand, he was allegedly a weirdo-psycho, who had Communist sympathies, but why would the mafia hire somebody like that?

Wouldn't the mafia put one of their best, battle tested hitmen on the job?

They'd trust some mentally ill loner to pull off the biggest hit in the history of the world.?
Exactly. That's why the mafia theory was horse shyt

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
LHO definitely shot JFK. It's weird how they also leave out that he killed a cop who questioned him right after JFK was shot.
@1:50:30

No, who ordered the hit and why...let the theories abound.

I never bought into the conspiracies about JFK. Oswald did it alone. No grand conspiracy.

I go to Dealy Plaza every now and then, and there is an old man selling conspiracy theory newsletters on the corner.

With a magic bullet, my dude? :why:

scaletowidth
The secret service agent in the car killed Kennedy by accident

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
He was a prior trained marine iirc

A marine, who shot himself accidentally in the elbow & was court martialed twice.

He was considered a nut job there, too.

I just can't imagine organizations with straight up trained killers would trust his ass to pull off the biggest job ever.

To me, the only way you can with Lee Harvey is you just have to believe he was a deranged loner who got lucky. :francis: