Unsolved Mysteries... what are the creepiest unsolved cases you've heard of

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
The east area rapist/original night stalker/golden state killer/diamond knot killer....this nikka was the real life michael myers :dwillhuh: This whole case is so fascinating and straight up chilling:

Original Night Stalker - Wikipedia

UNKNOWN SUSPECT

Help Us Catch the East Area Rapist — FBI

The East Area Rapist AKA The Original Night Stalker

a short film based on one of his home invasions (the directors are trying to get funding for a whole project):

If anyone got time to kill...read about this creep....you will get sucked into a rabbit hole like i did

Wasn’t the east area rapist a cop?

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Just how many undiscovered African American cemeteries are there?
Good question, now that you bought this up just imagine how many African American cemeteries have probably been burned down throughout the history of this country

If cacs were doing everything else known to man to us then I know this had to have happened more than a few times

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
What’s creepy af is I was reading through this thread last night and all of a sudden its bumped. Synchronicity is a bytch, I’ll probably end up on a milk carton soon

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Kennedy assassination is wild when u really dig into the potential list of people that wanted him dead. It’s long as hell and they’ve all got reasons for it too

Everyone from the CIA to Texas Oil baron’s
Mafia my guy …. That’s who’s behind jfk murder ….. Mafiso from New Orleans ordered it ….

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Kennedy assassination is wild when u really dig into the potential list of people that wanted him dead. It’s long as hell and they’ve all got reasons for it too

Everyone from the CIA to Texas Oil baron’s
I truly do think the theory about the ss agent fukking up and shooting him is what happened

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I was watching the news last night, and they were talking about 20th anniversary of this case. I saw the helicopter shot coming across my apartment complex
I instantly hit the :huhldup:
Crazy only thing I know about my neighbor in my building was that the super shot her like 20 something years ago in the building

:dead:

Still alive and still a crazy lady.