Unsolved Mysteries... what are the creepiest unsolved cases you've heard of

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Mafia my guy …. That’s who’s behind jfk murder ….. Mafiso from New Orleans ordered it ….
Then, how do you explain Lee Harvey Oswald?

Either he was put there by the government as a patsy or he killed Kennedy, one or the other.

No way he killed Kennedy, but whoever did specifically had him in mind to take the fall.

No way the mafia did that

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Either he was put there by the government as a patsy or he killed Kennedy, one or the other.

No way he killed Kennedy, but whoever did specifically had him in mind to take the fall.

I have read before that the mafia was behind Jack Ruby killing Oswald.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

He did kill Kennedy…. He was ordered by someone under carlos maculus …. Then to keep him hushed up jack ruby came into the picture and murdered him right in front of everyone

morris

Superstar
Daps
He did kill Kennedy…. He was ordered by someone under carlos maculus …. Then to keep him hushed up jack ruby came into the picture and murdered him right in front of everyone
LHO definitely shot JFK. It's weird how they also leave out that he killed a cop who questioned him right after JFK was shot.
@1:50:30

No, who ordered the hit and why...let the theories abound.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never bought into the conspiracies about JFK. Oswald did it alone. No grand conspiracy.

I go to Dealy Plaza every now and then, and there is an old man selling conspiracy theory newsletters on the corner.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
With a magic bullet, my dude? :why:

scaletowidth

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
LHO definitely shot JFK. It's weird how they also leave out that he killed a cop who questioned him right after JFK was shot.
@1:50:30

No, who ordered the hit and why...let the theories abound.

mafia cat from New Orleans back in the day …..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
With a magic bullet, my dude? :why:

scaletowidth
My guy …. Oswald killed jfk….. police swooped in on him solo dolo coming out of the building the shots were fired from … unless your saying some how magically anyone else in that building was able to vanish ……… the debate here is did he do it off his own back or was he ordered to …..my personal opinion from what I researched was the mafia from New Orleans ordered it ….

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Old coworker of mine had a 48 hours case. He died new year's day 5 years ago, and his wife went to trial for it. She got off. I knew both of them. Won't really speak one way or another what I think happened, but it was highly suspicious all around...