Unpopular Video Game Opinions vol. 3000

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
blfi.gif

:demonic:I’m going there…..Majora’s Mask has to be the most overrated game in the Zelda series. The music is good, the masks are a cool concept, the grim atmosphere of impending doom, and characters reactions to the inevitable is also good. But the dungeons are trash, the time mechanic is poorly executed, majority of the masks are useless, the save system is trash, etc.
:damn:but but but you can play as Fierce Deity Link.
:damn:But but but the game is dark
:ufdup:Get that bs outta here, OOT will always be the superior game.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Last of us is overrated boring trash idc how much the dikk riders tell me otherwise kys if u enjoy that shyt.
1000% agree. It has a great story and I always said playing it it would be much better as a TV show than a game and sure enough when they made it into a TV show everyone loved it. Never understood what everyone loved about the gameplay of the game, it has great production values god awful gameplay.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Every single player game ever made would have been better with a co op option. I legit have no clue why that’s not an option in more games if not every game :dwillhuh:

Saints Row would have been a GOAT franchise if they went back to the first 2. That’s wild how fans been practically begging them to do this since The 3rd and they refuse to and ended up putting themselves out of business in the process :mjtf:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
  • RE5 is only fun through co-op, single player is boring.
  • Majority of Sony games have no replay value. Not all but I have no interest in replaying the new GOW series.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I for the life of me don't get what people see in the Horizon series. Boring bland protagonist, mid repetitive combat, the story is corny. People shyt on Assassin's Creed and Far Cry, but I would much rather play those games because they are more fun to play for me(I just played Far Cry 6 the other day much better game), and Horizon is set up like those games with all the collecting and shyt you gotta do.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Also Baldur's Gate 3 has better production values, but Divinity Original Sin 2 has better gameplay and is a more challenging game. Divinity Original Sin 2 is probably the GOAT cRPG.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Now that I have a PC and can play it with a M+KB Mechwarrior 5 is somewhat slept on. That game is fun as hell, can't wait for Clans to come out.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
nintendo, despite sales, has proven to be the best brand in gaming from 2022
dbz sparking zero is dbz kakarot with better graphics, the gameplay is the same
:gucci: while there are similarities since Kakarot has taken inspiriation from the Budokai Tenkaichi/Sparking series they are clearly different in a lot of ways at the core sure they are 3rd person action games but in terms of gameplay and mechanics there are very vast differences. Like one being a single player game and the other being a competitive multiplayer game.

My unpopular opinion as a PC player since mid-ps4 era there really ain't no reason to buy any of the consoles. All of Xbox exclusives are coming to PC day of and slowly but surely the wait for the PS5 exclusives are getting shorter on top of that I don't find many of the exclusives interesting enough to want that I need to have the moment it releases. I much prefer the third-party games and properties compared to 1st party games. Also Steam is the best storefront out and never really having to worry about my library being forced to a new console is a huge plus. All in all PC the GOAT:blessed: