Unpopular Video Game Opinions vol. 3000

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
lol. Not the best but it’s criminally underrated and the hate is massive overstated
Maybe it's because I remember Skyrim when it first came out since I got it launch day, it wasn't half as good launch day as it was after 2 or 3 years which I think a lot of people are gonna realize before too long with Starfield because the game has waaaay more potential than any other game they put out.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
  • 2D Donkey Kong games are better than 2D Mario games.
  • I rather have a Capcom vs Capcom than another Marvel or SNK crossover.
  • Gaming has reached its peak or at least at a standstill.
  • We’ll never experience another big generational leap. In gaming like we have in the past.
  • Age plays a major factor when bruhs be on that “gaming is trash now” wave.
  • I rather Arc System Works make a 3v3 Shonen Jump fighter. In the same vein as DBFZ, than making a sequel to DBFZ.
  • Nintendo gets away with more bs than any other company in the industry. I mean reviewers were just throwing BOTW 10s. While that shyt was dropping to sub 30fps. Let one of Sony or Microsoft’s flagship titles do that shyt, and we’ll never hear the end of it.
  • GTA4 is overrated af and I’m glad Rockstar. Returned to their arcadey roots with GTA5 and hopefully 6.
  • Medieval settings, feudal japan, and open world games are getting stale.
  • Arkham Origins boss fights aren’t that good. And the game is in no way better than the other 3 Arkham games.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
nintendo, despite sales, has proven to be the best brand in gaming from 2022
dbz sparking zero is dbz kakarot with better graphics, the gameplay is the same

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Maybe it's because I remember Skyrim when it first came out since I got it launch day, it wasn't half as good launch day as it was after 2 or 3 years which I think a lot of people are gonna realize before too long with Starfield because the game has waaaay more potential than any other game they put out.
You are right hell people didn’t even like fallout when it first dropped. I also think the Starfield criticism is over stated, people act like the game is terrible and there is no hope but I’m like yall just expected something unrealistic.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
  • 2D Donkey Kong games are better than 2D Mario games.
  • I rather have a Capcom vs Capcom than another Marvel or SNK crossover.
  • Gaming has reached its peak or at least at a standstill.
  • We’ll never experience another big generational leap. In gaming like we have in the past.
  • Age plays a major factor when bruhs be on that “gaming is trash now” wave.
  • I rather Arc System Works make a 3v3 Shonen Jump fighter. In the same vein as DBFZ, than making a sequel to DBFZ.
  • Nintendo gets away with more bs than any other company in the industry. I mean reviewers were just throwing BOTW 10s. While that shyt was dropping to sub 30fps. Let one of Sony or Microsoft’s flagship titles do that shyt, and we’ll never hear the end of it.
  • GTA4 is overrated af and I’m glad Rockstar. Returned to their arcadey roots with GTA5 and hopefully 6.
  • Medieval settings, feudal japan, and open world games are getting stale.
  • Arkham Origins boss fights aren’t that good. And the game is in no way better than the other 3 Arkham games.
That ain't a unpopular opinion, that's something that a lot of people can agree on. If ASW were to make an Bleach Fighterz, Naruto Fighterz or a One Piece Fighterz, people will break the fabric of time just to get their hands on it.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That ain't a unpopular opinion, that's something that a lot of people can agree on. If ASW were to make an Bleach Fighterz, Naruto Fighterz or a One Piece Fighterz, people will break the fabric of time just to get their hands on it.

With bamco owning those IPs that’s not happening. Bamco was cheap with every facet of DBFZ, rumor was they expected ArcSys to do rollback for free which is why it took so long.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
That ain't an unpopular opinion, that's something that a lot of people can agree on. If ASW were to make a Bleach Fighterz, Naruto Fighterz or a One Piece Fighterz, people will break the fabric of time just to get their hands on it.
:yeshrug:I want a Arc System Works SJ fighter, not a fighter tied to one series.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Fukk you and your bytch ass opinion :pacspit:

GTA 4 is the GOAT behind San Andreas
giphy.gif

Stinky opinion alert