Unpopular Video Game Opinions vol. 3000

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: while there are similarities since Kakarot has taken inspiriation from the Budokai Tenkaichi/Sparking series they are clearly different in a lot of ways at the core sure they are 3rd person action games but in terms of gameplay and mechanics there are very vast differences. Like one being a single player game and the other being a competitive multiplayer game.

My unpopular opinion as a PC player since mid-ps4 era there really ain't no reason to buy any of the consoles. All of Xbox exclusives are coming to PC day of and slowly but surely the wait for the PS5 exclusives are getting shorter on top of that I don't find many of the exclusives interesting enough to want that I need to have the moment it releases. I much prefer the third-party games and properties compared to 1st party games. Also Steam is the best storefront out and never really having to worry about my library being forced to a new console is a huge plus. All in all PC the GOAT:blessed:
Not a unpopular opinion

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
1000% agree. It has a great story and I always said playing it it would be much better as a TV show than a game and sure enough when they made it into a TV show everyone loved it. Never understood what everyone loved about the gameplay of the game, it has great production values god awful gameplay.
Last of us is overrated boring trash idc how much the dikk riders tell me otherwise kys if u enjoy that shyt.

Basura fukkin opinion. TLOU is basically Uncharted 2 on steroids, which was universally praised on release. The pacing might be slower at parts, but gameplay for the most part was addrenalin inducing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A lot of the problems plaguing the gaming industry wouldn't exist if gamers weren't so weak in insisting on justifying business practices that wouldn't fly in any other industry. They are just as much of a problem as the publishers and companies themselves.

The stan wars that take place in gaming between Sony and Xbox will never not be goofy because all you’re doing is enabling those companies to continue to fukk you over as they know you'll continue defending their practices.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
A lot of the problems plaguing the gaming industry wouldn't exist if gamers weren't so weak in insisting on justifying business practices that wouldn't fly in any other industry. They are just as much of a problem as the publishers and companies themselves.
Voting with your wallet and such

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
  • Stop complaining about microtransactions; year after year people are spending billions on it. Expand the type of games you play, player older games or retire. It's not going anywhere.
  • Most people are trash at video games and that paints all their opinions. Which means most people's opinion are invalid. Ex. Elden Ring is one of the best reviewed games ever and people still bytch about it being too easy. It's not for me and I have zero complaints about the game.
  • Back to microtransactions; most people DO spend money on microtransactions, but, hit a wall and salty they can't keep up. Ex. Them cheesy COD blueprints and cheese/cheating skins get patched or replaced with something new.
  • Gaming is not a need. You holy rollers will get nowhere trying to moralize a hobby.
  • YouTubers create rage by refusing to just cover games they like and refuse to educate their fanbase about the reality of the gaming. Ex. Agent00 is 100% a NBA 2K YouTuber. he finally had enough and quit NBA 2K all together. Instead of making yearly "2K is trash" videos. He told his fans why the microtransactions were getting out of control and then he moved on. He didn't even try to drop on the NBA 2K YouTube boom during the pandemic.

• 2D Donkey Kong games are better than 2D Mario games.
  • I rather have a Capcom vs Capcom than another Marvel or SNK crossover.
  • Gaming has reached its peak or at least at a standstill.
  • We’ll never experience another big generational leap. In gaming like we have in the past.
  • Age plays a major factor when bruhs be on that “gaming is trash now” wave.
  • I rather Arc System Works make a 3v3 Shonen Jump fighter. In the same vein as DBFZ, than making a sequel to DBFZ.
  • Nintendo gets away with more bs than any other company in the industry. I mean reviewers were just throwing BOTW 10s. While that shyt was dropping to sub 30fps. Let one of Sony or Microsoft’s flagship titles do that shyt, and we’ll never hear the end of it.
  • GTA4 is overrated af and I’m glad Rockstar. Returned to their arcadey roots with GTA5 and hopefully 6.
  • Medieval settings, feudal japan, and open world games are getting stale.
  • Arkham Origins boss fights aren’t that good. And the game is in no way better than the other 3 Arkham games.
+rep

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:The COD, Madden, and 2K community in a nutshell.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Every single player game ever made would have been better with a co op option. I legit have no clue why that’s not an option in more games if not every game :dwillhuh:

Saints Row would have been a GOAT franchise if they went back to the first 2. That’s wild how fans been practically begging them to do this since The 3rd and they refuse to and ended up putting themselves out of business in the process :mjtf:

Them two games sold about 5 million combined, big dog. Saints Row The Third sold 5 million by itself.

Now, it also had co-op, so that helps your first point, but, people gotta know when games they love are cult classic vs. best sellers.

I never thought Mass Effect (my favorite game series ever) would get a remaster because I never got the idea that it was some huge seller plus the failure of Andromeda.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

The stan wars that take place in gaming between Sony and Xbox will never not be goofy because all you’re doing is enabling those companies to continue to fukk you over as they know you'll continue defending their practices.
It’s wild how people who like GTA V so much they’re willing to pay wild money in addition to the purchase of the game itself don’t realize they are the reason GTA 6 didn’t come out 5+ years ago :sas2:

Them two games sold about 5 million combined, big dog. Saints Row The Third sold 5 million by itself.

Now, it also had co-op, so that helps your first point, but, people gotta know when games they love are cult classic vs. best sellers.

I never thought Mass Effect (my favorite game series ever) would get a remaster because I never got the idea that it was some huge seller plus the failure of Andromeda.
Yea but people bought SR3 because they were expecting SR 1 and 2. SR4 and SR5 are way more like 3 than the first 2 and those games pretty much made fans hope they don’t ever make another one unless it’s like the first 2 :sas2:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

ME3 by itself did like 3 mil its first week lol

andromeda didn't even flop either despite what comment sections would have folks believe

It’s wild how people who like GTA V so much they’re willing to pay wild money in addition to the purchase of the game itself don’t realize they are the reason GTA 6 didn’t come out 5+ years ago :sas2:

Yea but people bought SR3 because they were expecting SR 1 and 2. SR4 and SR5 are way more like 3 than the first 2 and those games pretty much made fans hope they don’t ever make another one unless it’s like the first 2 :sas2:
wouldn't say that at all. SR3's marketing did heavy lifting - a lot of it was first time folks to the series but fans of GTA that wanted a more open sandbox

there's ideas from SR3 that pop up in CoD, Fortnite, and even Doom. That studio simply fumbled momentum because they didn't know what they had.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
ME3 by itself did like 3 mil its first week lol

andromeda didn't even flop either despite what comment sections would have folks believe

wouldn't say that at all. SR3's marketing did heavy lifting - a lot of it was first time folks to the series but fans of GTA that wanted a more open sandbox

there's ideas from SR3 that pop up in CoD, Fortnite, and even Doom. That studio simply fumbled momentum because they didn't know what they had.
Yea I was actually gone say SR3 also sold a lot because of the marketing. I’m one of those who got introduced to the series with SR3. I copped 3 but decided to play 2 first to catch up somewhat in the story.

Another unpopular opinion

SR2>>San Andreas

:unimpressed: