Unpopular opinions: black community/ black people edition

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Black people who parot white liberal agendas are c00ns to me (protesting for trannies and gays, mass immigration of people from cultures that are anti black, hardcore feminism, anti male agenda, anti gun talk, etc)

Black people need to learn to be more secretive/discreet with our community agendas and issues. This is strategy and not everything needs to be a hashtag trending on twitter for all races to see

The fact that we call ourselves the N word is an embarrassment to the race. I use to use the word. I no longer do. They look at us cali ourselves that word and laugh. It’s not empowering it’s embarrasing

AAs will never be buddy buddy with most other diaspora groups but that doesn’t mean we can’t do business together or come together under the banner of blackness when warranted but the notion of us all forfeiting our group identities to just be black is bullshyt. Nobody else is going to do that so we need to embrace ourselves

Weed, while a great alternative to hard drugs, has made many black people complacent and induced Peter Pan syndrome in many young black adults. If you get high multiple times a week, don’t have a prospering career or source of income and you’re 20+, you have a problem

Small towns are just as important as big cities for the future success of the race. I can never get down with clowning blacks who live in the countryside. If SHTF, they’ll be the most valuable

People clown black folks for living in small towns :hhh:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You bid the board, but I'm running a Boston :lolbron:
tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thinking your 17 or 18 year is grown and ready to be in the world after they graduate high school.
My father is currently doing this with my lil sister

Literally providing her with no help other than a roof over her head.

It’s to the point where I’m the one trying to help her start a savings/checking account, establish credit, get her a car (and pay her insurance), help her with scholarship paperwork, help her with tax paperwork, redo her resume, etc.

It’s kinda disgusting how that side of the family literally did nothing to help prepare people for life after HS/College, but yet theyre the most judgmental, irresponsible, demanding side of the family.

None of them really helped me as a young adult except a few, but I’ve spent the last 2 years doing favors for them with nothing to show for it

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My father is currently doing this with my lil sister

Literally providing her with no help other than a roof over her head.

It’s to the point where I’m the one trying to help her start a savings/checking account, establish credit, get her a car (and pay her insurance), help her with scholarship paperwork, help her with tax paperwork, redo her resume, etc.

It’s kinda disgusting how that side of the family literally did nothing to help prepare people for life after HS/College, but yet theyre the most judgmental, irresponsible, demanding side of the family.

None of them really helped me as a young adult except a few, but I’ve spent the last 2 years doing favors for them with nothing to show for it

Bro yell have to stop the cycle because it's only going to continue. We all have to.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
-Every Black person knows EXACTLY what it will take for complete liberation from our oppressors on this land. And we know it can only be done collectively. We are just to scared, comfortable and care too much about uncertainty to do so. So I'm sure it will never happen.
:jbhmm:Can you tell me exactly what we need for liberation?

No trolling. The problem is (and this may be your viewpoint) that it requires a significant amount of violence, and no matter how angry we are at the system, EVERYONE is scared of death, and nobody REALLY wants to hurt anybody, we just want peace & tranquility.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The black community is finished.

The battle has been lost. The White man already won 400 years ago and he's still winning.

Its a blow-out.

The radical & independent negros are out'numbered by complacent/scared negros & c00ns.

Always have been.

Its over yall.

Get your money & gain knowledge and pass down assets so your children can have some resources to protect themsevles from these cacs and c00ns.

I can accept collective defeat.... But individually, I'm gonna continue winning.

But collectively.... Its over.

Anybody with eyes can see that.

Even the white man knows he won.

Thats why he constantly disrespects.

Eeconomically & mentally. - we've been defeated.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
:jbhmm:Can you tell me exactly what we need for liberation?

No trolling. The problem is (and this may be your viewpoint) that it requires a significant amount of violence, and no matter how angry we are at the system, EVERYONE is scared of death, and nobody REALLY wants to hurt anybody, we just want peace & tranquility.

You're right, our MOMENTS of peace and tranquility currently are worth more than actual liberation. Whether we admit it or not collectively. The revolution class in America is currently being pacified by Govt. assistance. This prevents them from being hungry, enough. This prevents them from being angry, enough. No different than "providing" for their slaves.

I'm no big bad second coming of Malik Shabazz but even studying the French & Haitian revolutions you can see how America has really researched how to make you willingly trade your collective liberation for their oppression and it's trinkets.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You're right, our MOMENTS of peace and tranquility currently are worth more than actual liberation. Whether we admit it or not collectively. The revolution class in America is currently being pacified by Govt. assistance. This prevents them from being hungry, enough. This prevents them from being angry, enough. No different than "providing" for their slaves.

I'm no big bad second coming of Malik Shabazz but even studying the French & Haitian revolutions you can see how America has really researched how to make you willingly trade your collective liberation for their oppression and it's trinkets.

He won.

The white man won.