Unpopular film and tv opinions: the sequel

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Money Talks is Chris Tucker's best film. Not Friday or any of the Rush Hour films.
I could live with this opinion.

That film and Rush Hour 1 & 2 my favorite projects from him
Season 5 of Martin was actually really good up until the episodes were Martin and Gina didn't appear on screen together.
Agreed with this completely

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Jordan Peele might really be a fluke. He's got one more chance with me before I wash my hands of him.

Jordan peele has one hot single

Yeah, I think his shine is up. I think the saving grace is, the last few pictures he only EP'ed. He didn't direct them.

I liked 2014 Robocop, and thought it was a better reboot of an old cyberpunk franchise than 2012 Dredd. :yeshrug:

That Robocop was official and I thought it had some good philosophy and science fiction mixed in with it.

I think they fumbled by not making it R-rated and they miscast Robocop. Always felt Joel Edgerton could have killed this movie because he has a more distinct look.

Black Panther isn't a good movie.

It's not that it's a bad movie, it just fumbled the ball so bad in the last act I don't care to watch it anymore.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Season 5 of Martin was actually really good up until the episodes were Martin and Gina didn't appear on screen together.
I was about to go IN on you until I saw what you were talmbout.....and I'll be damned if you ain't right:

"Bangin Hard on the Schoolyard"
"Boo's In the House"
"The Life You Save May Make You Rich"
"Snow White"

Those four episodes alone make Season 5 worth it.

In fact, the first eight episodes of that season were actually really good.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah, I think his shine is up. I think the saving grace is, the last few pictures he only EP'ed. He didn't direct them.

That Robocop was official and I thought it had some good philosophy and science fiction mixed in with it.

I think they fumbled by not making it R-rated and they miscast Robocop. Always felt Joel Edgerton could have killed this movie because he has a more distinct look.

It's not that it's a bad movie, it just fumbled the ball so bad in the last act I don't care to watch it anymore.
Peele’s name gets attached to a lot of projects he’s hardly involved in that just muddles up his rep. Dude only has two films out that he’s directed so far, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. We’ll see how Nope turns out next year.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I've tried to watch the Sopranos twice now and cant make it past episode 4 should I keep trying?
The show doesn’t hit its stride until the fifth episode. I’d keep on with it and stop watching if the show still doesn’t keep your interest in the back half of the first season.