Unpopular film and tv opinions: the sequel

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Ang Lee's Hulk was not only a top 5 Marvel movie, but Eric Bana's performance as Bruce Banner was the best portrayal of the character.

My top 5 Marvel movies by the way

Iron Man
Black Panther
The Avengers
Hulk
Ant Man and The Wasp
I always thought the Ang Lee Hulk was underrated. For one, they got the psychological part of the character down correct. Yeah they could have has a better design for the Hulk but if it comes on I stay engaged in the movie. I always said if you combine this film with the best parts of the Incredible Hulk movie you get the best Hulk movie. Oh, and I like Incredible Hulk a lot too.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Money Talks is Chris Tucker's best film. Not Friday or any of the Rush Hour films.

Home Alone 2 >> The original

Scrubs is a top 5 TV show of all time.

Season 5 of Martin was actually really good up until the episodes were Martin and Gina didn't appear on screen together.

Will Smith is a bad actor.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

I seen part 2 before the og back as a kid and would always watch it when it was on which seemed to be every week. I got older and would see its rated as one of the worst sequels ever.

But I still fukk with it. :francis:
Same here. I think we watched that shyt during a free trial of HBO in the 90s. I still laugh at the water slide scene. I watched the OG once I got older and I still don't understand how white people clutch their pearls at the sequel like the original is some classic. It's Bill Murray playing a handicapped groundskeeper and Rodney Dangerfield being Rodney Dangerfield.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Same here. I think we watched that shyt during a free trial of HBO in the 90s. I still laugh at the water slide scene. I watched the OG once I got older and I still don't understand how white people clutch their pearls at the sequel like the original is some classic. It's Bill Murray playing a handicapped groundskeeper and Rodney Dangerfield being Rodney Dangerfield.
The original is just one of those flicks thats loved and you would have to be coming up at that time so when a sequel drops years later with a copy cat plot I can see why it was so hated. Especially with Rodney not being involved. I like the original and feel its the better movie but I enjoy the sequel and quote it to this day. :manny:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny cause now he the dude he was trying to avoid being by turning down the 50 million.
He was always that dude though. That's the thing. The part that was making him uncomfortable, and why he turned down that money, is he was that dude without REALIZING he was, so when all of those white folks were laughing at his jokes he freaked out.