Unpopular film and tv opinions: the sequel

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Atlanta isn't funny...or even entertaining. Its just well produced. I do think Donald Glover is talented though.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Silverman is full of rage....she does a podcast from her bedroom & she's got a poster of mr rogers & she'll be giving advice, to keep up that fake image....but she has a mental illness, she'll be lashing out at 3 am, getting real clingy & wants to be treated like a celebrity.....it was weird, cause at the time, she had a talk show on Hulu, a 5 million dollar house in hollywood, and i was the focal point in her life......finally i reached a point where i was like i don't want her around....i just said horrible sh1t to get rid of her....posted her address on youtube, told her i would put a phone book on her back & beat her w/ a baseball bat....and still now, she's obsessed.....

Chelsea Peretti is another one....jordan peele's wife....at first i thought she was cool, she's actually a decent female comedian...she knew Patrice Oneal & them back in the day....i was under the impression that she was cultured, Knew alot of sh1t, i was sorta intimidated....but it quickly dawned on me how shockingly stupid she was...and i found out she grew up very wealthy, her dad was one of the richest lawyers in san fran.....she went to private schools & wasn't allowed to watch tv growing up....almost like a yuppie version of an Amish person....and like silverman she slept her way into the biz.....i would constantly be like wow this b1tch is dumb....she had a production deal on Netflix, which she ended up losing...she made this show about a gay black scam artist....the coli would've had a field day if the pilot ever came out....

alot of these people are very unimpressive when u get to know them....they grew up wealthy, they're very insecure, they have a team of ghostwriters & pr people.....its insane that we put celebs on a pedestal, they're mediocre.....

Are you a comedian or in the comedy business?:lupe: Tell us more friend. :feedme:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Christopher from The Sopranos was a terrible character that deserved every bad thing that happened to him :yeshrug:I never understood the love people give to that character.

I thought he was unlikeable and one of the biggest pieces of shyt on a show filled with scumbag characters.

He had more acts of violence on random non-criminals than any other character I can think of. On top of that, he was always whining.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Silverman is full of rage....she does a podcast from her bedroom & she's got a poster of mr rogers & she'll be giving advice, to keep up that fake image....but she has a mental illness, she'll be lashing out at 3 am, getting real clingy & wants to be treated like a celebrity.....it was weird, cause at the time, she had a talk show on Hulu, a 5 million dollar house in hollywood, and i was the focal point in her life......finally i reached a point where i was like i don't want her around....i just said horrible sh1t to get rid of her....posted her address on youtube, told her i would put a phone book on her back & beat her w/ a baseball bat....and still now, she's obsessed.....

:gucci:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the love for the first Ghostbusters.
It's an ok movie, but after the first act it kinda drags until the climax.
It's weird people wanted all these sequels and reboots to the movie, but the public was lukewarm on Ghostbusters 2

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the late Robin Williams wasn't that great as a comedic actor, but excelled as a dramatic actor.
One of the few comedic actors who's better at drama than comedy.
Same with Adam Sandler