Good for him. Personally, wasn’t a fan of how he went about it
CAC: Don't go looking for a handout, go get it from the bootstraps

BP: Ok lets use our power and influence to get what we want

CAC: No no... Not like that.. Fight us how we tell you to fight us

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Chappelle new special out and I'm not in a rush to watch it :ld:

I'm sure it's good but my plate kinda full and I think I can predict half of that shyt right now :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you genuinely consider DBZ or Naruto to be the GOAT anime, then you need to diversify your bonds and watch more anime.

The 90s were high key the most overrated era for X-men. Late 70s/early 80s Claremont was the real golden age, not the Blue/Gold era.

They should have swapped actors out for the Indiana Jones role like they do for James Bond. Harrison Ford is a dope actor but he’s way too :flabbynsick: to still be playing that character.

I love black comedies, but I sometimes wish there were more classic black movies for the kids to grow up with. Not every movie/show needs to be catered exclusively to 20/30 somethings our age.

Attack of the Clones was lowkey worse than the Phantom Menace. (Still better than the Disney Trilogy though)

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you genuinely consider DBZ or Naruto to be the GOAT anime, then you need to diversify your bonds and watch more anime.

The 90s were high key the most overrated era for X-men. Late 70s/early 80s Claremont was the real golden age, not the Blue/Gold era.

They should have swapped actors out for the Indiana Jones role like they do for James Bond. Harrison Ford is a dope actor but he’s way too :flabbynsick: to still be playing that character.

I love black comedies, but I sometimes wish there were more classic black movies for the kids to grow up with. Not every movie/show needs to be catered exclusively to 20/30 somethings our age.

Attack of the Clones was lowkey worse than the Phantom Menace. (Still better than the Disney Trilogy though)
Unpopular opinion
The Disney trilogy was way better than the prequels
The Disney trilogy was basically an apology for the prequels anyway
Damn if you do damn if you don't