University cancels Vagina Monologues because 'not all women have vaginas' :skip:

Do All Women Have Vaginas?

• Total voters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
trans women are the white men of women :mjgrin:

tenor.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Defeats the purpose of changing the definition of what a "Woman" is.

They don't want their own space, they want the title and everything that comes with it.

I mean I understand the confusion but the whole premise is that gender and sex are two different things. Even straight women draw a distinction between being called a 'female' and a woman and will flip out on you about it because female/male are clinical terms that reduce a human to their sex in the same way you would an animal.

Woman/man are more about social human function. If you were born a female but are more comfortable functioning in more masculine roles in society, who the fukk am I to stop you or tell you what you can or can't call yourself, I'm perfectly fine with all that.

But even though I was being funny, by that logic, there are socially functional men that have vaginas...I for one would be very interested in how that works. But now it's all ruined.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I mean I understand the confusion but the whole premise is (one that I agree with) that gender and sex are two different things. Even straight women draw a distinction between being called a 'female' and a woman because and will flip out on you about it because female/male are clinical terms that reduce a human to their sex in the same way you would an animal.

Woman/man are more about social fuction. If you were born a female but are more comfortable functioning in more masculine roles in society, who the fukk am I to stop you or tell you what you can or can't call yourself, I'm perfectly fine with all that.

But even though I was being funny, by that logic, there are socially functional men that have vaginas...I for one would be very interested in how that works. But now it's all ruined.

:mjcry:
nikka you iz one

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Real women wouldn't talk about their vagina to an audience or in a public setting anyway,cancel that shyt:henbron: