University cancels Vagina Monologues because 'not all women have vaginas' :skip:

Do All Women Have Vaginas?

• Total voters

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
I have no problems with trans women, but I said it before, I really want to know when and where the line will be definitely drawn. Trans women still keep forcing themselves on us in spaces that were made for biological women to be able to speak freely about women issues. Women do have vaginas and we shouldn't have to stop discussing vagina issues just because trans women are having troubles with the reality that they dont have one and can't relate. Trans women can and should start creating their own groups to discuss their unique issues and leave the spaces that biological women have to discuss theirs alone.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
the same people riding for shyt like this call religion irrational and backwards. Well your new religion of anything goes politically correct liberalism is more irrational and tyrannical than any religion. If this was a third world country they would be chopping mens head off who dont want to suck dikk.

:sas2:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I have no problems with trans women, but I said it before, I really want to know when and where the line will be definitely drawn. Trans women still keep forcing themselves on us in spaces that were made for biological women to be able to speak freely about women issues. Women do have vaginas and we shouldn't have to stop discussing vagina issues just because trans women are having troubles with the reality that they dont have one and can't relate. Trans women can and should start creating their own groups to discuss their unique issues and leave the spaces that biological women have to discuss theirs alone.
You’re part of the problem bruh. They’re not women and you stop lying to yourself just to go along to get along with these people. You give people an inch and they ALWAYS take a mile. You even calling them women gives credence to their bullshyt and it makes you complicit.

I’m actually in agreement with the trannies on this. Ain’t no half steppin. You either believe that a person born one sex can identify as the opposite sex at their whim or you don’t. Y’all to give these people fake appeasement until their bullshyt starts effecting you personally. I don’t blame them for not going for it. If you’re going to say that men who want to ID as women should be respected as such then you should treat them as such.

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
You’re part of the problem bruh. They’re not women and you stop lying to yourself just to go along to get along with these people. You give people an inch and they ALWAYS take a mile. You even calling them women gives credence to their bullshyt and it makes you complicit.

I’m actually in agreement with the trannies on this. Ain’t no half steppin. You either believe that a person born one sex can identify as the opposite sex at their whim or you don’t. Y’all to give these people fake appeasement until their bullshyt starts effecting you personally. I don’t blame them for not going for it. If you’re going to say that men who want to ID as women should be respected as such then you should treat them as such.

I dont think its half stepping to identify them as trans women while also enforcing they acknowledge that they are fundamentally different than real women and therefore should not share all of our safe spaces. At the end of the day we cant conclusively verify what a trans individual feels. Im not trans so I cant and wont ever be able to fully understand the feeling of being in a body that I dont identity with, therefore I cant just arbitrarily tell them that they cannot identify as a woman. What I can do is respect and empathise with the situation that they're facing, but also make sure we acknowledge that there is a concrete boundary that needs to be respected while encouraging trans women to create a space where they and other individuals that share their unique situation can support and understand each other.