University cancels Vagina Monologues because 'not all women have vaginas' :skip:

Do All Women Have Vaginas?

• Total voters

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I have no problems with trans women, but I said it before, I really want to know when and where the line will be definitely drawn. Trans women still keep forcing themselves on us in spaces that were made for biological women to be able to speak freely about women issues. Women do have vaginas and we shouldn't have to stop discussing vagina issues just because trans women are having troubles with the reality that they dont have one and can't relate. Trans women can and should start creating their own groups to discuss their unique issues and leave the spaces that biological women have to discuss theirs alone.

Defeats the purpose of changing the definition of what a "Woman" is.

They don't want their own space, they want the title and everything that comes with it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I have no problems with trans women, but I said it before, I really want to know when and where the line will be definitely drawn. Trans women still keep forcing themselves on us in spaces that were made for biological women to be able to speak freely about women issues. Women do have vaginas and we shouldn't have to stop discussing vagina issues just because trans women are having troubles with the reality that they dont have one and can't relate. Trans women can and should start creating their own groups to discuss their unique issues and leave the spaces that biological women have to discuss theirs alone.
The downfall of this movement will be very simple. Once the wrong white woman with the right amount of entitlement and power feels marginalized, it'll be a wrap.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm gonna be dying if trannies flip the script on real women and become the leaders of feminism :lolbron: telling real women to sit down, we got this now :troll:

:mjlol:

Don't tell me how to be a woman, with your straight privilege

But your're right one day, real women gonna have the :gucci: :dwillhuh: faces wondering how it got to this point.

talking about :to: I was just trying to encourage my gay friend jake to be himself