University cancels Vagina Monologues because 'not all women have vaginas' :skip:

Do All Women Have Vaginas?

• Total voters

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
as a result of conversations with current students, as well as feedback from a WRC workshop titled "Not all women have vaginas" during the 2017-18 academic year.

eca13411ececa48e1c2445040d7f5118.gif

Cut off your nose to spite your face people :francis:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
trehs are at it again brehs :mjlol:

I remember a few years ago when they really in earnest began to push this "LGBTQ rights is just like Black people fighting for their Civil Rights :troll: it's the same fight :smugbiden:"

how does a group that makes up .01% of the population get to bully everybody into accepting something that's the equivalent of saying "2+2=5 :smugdraper:" and everyone else has to be like :manny: or even :salute:

how far are real women willing to let this go :jbhmm:

you already got dudes in high school with wigs on going out there and obliterating biological female competition, breaking records and whatnot. trehs out here doing mma breaking brehettes faces and shyt, literally :merchant:

how do LGBTQ folks( a smaller subset of the population than we are) get to this level of punking the shyt out of everybody and making them submit to their demands so easily, and decades after the Civil Rights movement the first thing that happens after a Black person gets killed is the media running to see if there were reports of them misbehaving in kindergarten so they can somehow justify it :patrice:

these are all rhetorical questions of course :sas1:

I'm just curious to see where all this leads to eventually, if there's gonna be real pushback, or if this is just going to continue to it's logical conclusion :merchant:
In general, women don’t think logically. Most are completely run by their emotions. The reality of the situation that they’re putting themselves in has really hit them yet. Much like people on the right will co-sign anything trolls or “angers the libs” feminists will co-sign anything that trolls or angers straight men.

Personally, the only interest I have in the whole thing is with black people who get caught up in the bullshyt. Black women are the biggest mules/fighters for feminism by far and they are forced to go along with this agenda to gain any kind of credence with white liberals.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
what did Wanda Sykes say about them :lupe:

On the Champs podcast they straight up asked her--a lesbian--why gay rights happen faster than black rights. She said it because they're still gay white men out there. I alwsya felt that way but she was the first LGBTr to say it out loud.

Chappelle is right, too. Only reason ppl asking us to b so understanding and it so strong(you're insecure if you won't be sexually involved with a transperson :dry:) is white men, too, wanna be women.