Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Does Triple H realize that Austin Theory is actually a great worker and needs to be built up as one of the top guys of the future??? I get it that winning MITB for him was too rushed. But damn he's losing like every frikkin match. A jobber. Meanwhile he's wasting our time with nobodies like Gargano who don't even look like he belongs to wrestling. Yuck!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Theory has gotta be up there in term of Triple H's worst burials :mjlol:

At least he's young enough to recover:manny: His story will make a good babyface, the kid who used to get bullied at school who was inspired by John Cena to chase his dreams, they should start turning him now.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Braun

MITB one of the best things in WWE, Trips a fool if he kills it off

Like I said before he should have just had Theory defend the case and lose it to someone in a match

He might have fukked up tho because even people who don’t like Theory are saying this is wild fukked up to do to him just because Vince liked him :unimpressed:
THe matches are cool, but MITB as a concept (a la the aftermath) has been played out for years. It's arguably been a detriment especially to babyfaces. shyt did Big E and Liv Morgan no favors whatsoever.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Triple H sees what a fast push is going to get Austin Theory. In a year’s time he’ll have go away heat that will damage his career permanently. He’s trying to keep dude from being Dolph Ziggler status down the road where the front of your career is full of accomplishments and then your a bum for the rest of it because the fans won’t accept you as anybody

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Seems like Bobby is now....in the Hurt Business

ClumsyWellwornAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Theory has gotta be up there in term of Triple H's worst burials :mjlol:

At least he's young enough to recover:manny: His story will make a good babyface, the kid who used to get bullied at school who was inspired by John Cena to chase his dreams, they should start turning him now.

He needs to be repackaged. Right now he's Cena if Cena never became doctor of thuganomics.

CAW gear, CAW theme music, CAW everything. Mans need an entire revamp before I see him on TV again.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, due to some family scheduling fukkery, I ended up watching Raw for the first time in something like five or six years.

:huhldup: shyt ain't this rough every week, is it?

That opening segment had some real potential, but I'm never a fan of when something that's clearly a work just suddenly veers into worked-shoot territory, so Kofi just randomly talking about being stuck with a shytty gimmick in the middle of getting talked down to about his own children didn't work for me.

And I legitimately don't know how there are people that are Matt Riddle fans. We get it. He likes weed. shyt is like a heavy handed gimmick from the 90s, but somehow with even less subtlety. He absolutely blew up a good segment just to set up a six man tag that probably could've been set up a bunch of other ways if they weren't out there basically trying to fill the first half hour with one story.

They gotta hit the eject button on this Gargano and Miz shyt. Ain't no way y'all that watch this every week haven't gotten sick of this shyt, if I was ready for this shyt to be over when this man pulled out a remote.

People are often too quick to say someone got buried, but holy shyt, Austin Theory got BURIED. I don't know that I've ever seen anything like that. They gotta give MITB a break for a little bit after this, and when they do, they gotta be better about booking the winner. Austin Theory is apparently some mid, but booking him like a fukking bum who can't figure out how to cash in isn't really helping him at all, and he's not the first person they've completely fukked up having the MITB.