KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can’t even lie, Monday Night Raw has been more like Monday Night Mid for me lately. The honeymoon period is over with Hunter
So I stopped watching at hour 2, but I heard that Theory actually cashed in on a midcard belt AND lost?! Are you fukking serious?

Way to basically devalue the MITB briefcase and a potential future lead heel in one fell swoop. This is the dumbest booking I’ve seen in some time, even Cokeboy knows better than to do something as dumb as this. I need someone to make sense of this, because I can’t wrap my mind around how this was a good decision

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Austin Theory popping up on NXT tomorrow I bet similar to Apollo Crews
He should’ve cashed in on that belt if that was the case. At least that decision keeps Bron Brekker Strong and gives Theory even more heat. This makes no sense whatsoever. Even if you don’t believe in Theory as a main guy, pop a rating and put a WWE Undisputed title match on Smackdown with literally anyone, and have him cash in near the end for some type of surprise. I rather him lose that way than this

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
HHH bringing Shelton & Cedric in just to job:mjpls:, yeah he deserves all the smoke he's getting for this episode. Smackdown is still going strong despite them derailing it to boost RAW, but the honeymoon period is over for the new regime when it comes to RAW.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
who else lost a cash in? Corbin maybe?
Braun

If Money in the Bank is dead, then they need to bring back King of the Ring and do it like the last PPV one that Brock won. Winner gets a SummerSlam title shot.
MITB one of the best things in WWE, Trips a fool if he kills it off

Like I said before he should have just had Theory defend the case and lose it to someone in a match

He might have fukked up tho because even people who don’t like Theory are saying this is wild fukked up to do to him just because Vince liked him :unimpressed: