RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Asuka & Iyo were the highlight of the show. People calling out the crowd on Twitter need to look at the shirts the crowd was wearing, they weren't wearing shirts of NXT vanilla midgets. HHH needs to accept the fact that the majority don't want the black & gold era on the main roster, we want star power and good storylines. HHH trying to build a show around Gargano & Lumis is just asking for your ratings to fall. :mjlol:

What star power? They’re using everybody they have, and Roman and Brock are not working full time again.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Theory failing to cash in against Seth is the funniest thing to happen in wrestling this year. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What star power? They’re using everybody they have, and Roman and Brock are not working full time again.
I said star power and good storylines. HHH is focusing on his black & gold favorites and the people don't give a shyt about them, he needs to be using his B&G favorites like KO who the fans always give a reaction to. Smackdown might have a little lull in the show for a segment but it' doesn't last long, and the crowd is more engaged. RAW & SD are being booked like the ridiculous wrestling vs sports entertainment argument that's been going on recently, and real talk sports entertainment is winning.

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
People on here a few months ago swore CAWstin Theory had next just because Cokeboy was pushing him. :mjlol: Dude ain't got it and the new regime saw it right away.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I ain't gonna lie, Asuka and Iyo going at in the promo really had me like
giphy.gif