Reppin
Neptune
q4YMkKy.jpg
q4-YMk-Ky-removebg-preview.png

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Theory will be fine.
I wouldn't be surprised if he asks MVP for a business card so he can get his career back on track.
I am NOT advocating for Theory to get a spot in The Hurt Business 2.0, I'm just saying that Theory might look for a manager to help him right the ship.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Does Triple H realize that Austin Theory is actually a great worker and needs to be built up as one of the top guys of the future??? I get it that winning MITB for him was too rushed. But damn he's losing like every frikkin match. A jobber. Meanwhile he's wasting our time with nobodies like Gargano who don't even look like he belongs to wrestling. Yuck!
Yeah man, Haitch a little to attached to his NXT folks. There's nothing wrong with Theory. He just don't belong in the main event.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Triple H sees what a fast push is going to get Austin Theory. In a year’s time he’ll have go away heat that will damage his career permanently. He’s trying to keep dude from being Dolph Ziggler status down the road where the front of your career is full of accomplishments and then your a bum for the rest of it because the fans won’t accept you as anybody

Didn't see it, but if they had man's lose on a US.titlr cash in, his trajectory is looking more like Corbin or Ortis than Ziggler.

I wasn't for the push, but have Roman squash dude after he's taken some losses on some can't get right shyt and build him back up from there.

He talks all this shyt, gets buried and forgotten once Vince leaves, wastes his cash in on a belt he already had, that isn't the belt the cash in is primarily used for and loses?

I get reshuffling the deck, but they got this guy looking like a fukking idiot. He's not likeable enough to be a legit face and he's annoying as shyt as a heel. The best they could've done is double down on the Vince's pet that complains now that Vince is gone and build on that.

He doesn't have the MITB crutch, he doesn't have Vince to play off of, Logan Paul took his selfie shyt to a whole different level. fukk does he have left other than to disappear for a few months, come back repackaged with a beard and join the Wyatt 6 or something?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Triple H sees what a fast push is going to get Austin Theory. In a year’s time he’ll have go away heat that will damage his career permanently. He’s trying to keep dude from being Dolph Ziggler status down the road where the front of your career is full of accomplishments and then your a bum for the rest of it because the fans won’t accept you as anybody
Nah, Hunter is destroying his career for some random reasons. You don't turn a very promising young talent into a complete loser that loses like every match.
If WWE had unlimited talent then yeah its not like he a must see guy. But they don't, their roster offers very little talent and bunch of mediocre gimmicks. Theory has the physique, he plays the heel role well. No one's asking him to own a championship belt, just give us a storyline where he's not being buried every week. We had enough of that from Triple H from 02 to 04.