g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Seems like Bobby is now....in the Hurt Business

ClumsyWellwornAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

If they stick the landing with this version of Bob it's game over.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Theory will be fine lol

It’s funny watching hall rush to call everything burials

I’ll up this thread to remind y’all when he’s world champion

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i didn't know so many people really like Theory this much. I have nothing against the guy, but the reaction to him cashing in on the US title is shocking. It's not that big of a deal.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
HHH had WCW experience and he still had to work his way up from the bottom. I think they’re slowing down the push rather than throwing him away

They honestly both had/have the same trajectory. Spent a second in the indies. One year in WCW(NXT for theory) But HHH has never received any burial like this. Even when he was punished for the curtain call, that was for a second and he was already mid card status. Theory was hand picked chosen one. Already had won the US belt. MITB winner. You really want to be in the company of otis, corbin, and sandow?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i didn't know so many people really like Theory this much. I have nothing against the guy, but the reaction to him cashing in on the US title is shocking. It's not that big of a deal.
They spent an entire year wishing he’d go away because he was getting shoved down our throats

And now that the course is being corrected with him, they’re crying

:dead:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They honestly both had/have the same trajectory. Spent a second in the indies. One year in WCW(NXT for theory) But HHH has never received any burial like this. Even when he was punished for the curtain call, that was for a second and he was already mid card status. Theory was hand picked chosen one. Already had won the US belt. MITB winner. You really want to be in the company of otis, corbin, and sandow?

Cena started off working upper mid card with Angle and Jericho and then descended to Velocity status before the rapper gimmick so that’s worse than Theory. He’s going to continue having issues with Seth so he’s just fine.