United Airlines Boeing 777 loses tire while taking off from San Francisco, crushing cars on the ground

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
federal government needs to seize the company

these corner cutting cost saving capitalist pigs can't be trusted with safety anymore
I saw a video about them the other day I cannot find where they are cutting every cost in order to make the stockholders Happy via dividends per stock appreciation. Like most of their research money and using it for stock buybacks.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I use to be in the Marines. Worked on F-18's and did 2 deployments on an aircraft carrier..

Oh and I was stationed at MCAS Miramar... which used to be NAS Miramar.... which is where the film was shot/based on :manny:

Aircraft sorties or "flights" are constantly checked. Different parts have scheduled maintenance based on flight hours.

More importantly, the maintenance manuals used to maintain parts are constantly being revised. When I was in the military, shyt would fall off, or bombs would drop and be duds. People don't realize how important and expensive maintenance is when it comes to aircraft.

Flying used to be a luxury. And event. Now it's become something that's taken for granted.
Top gun both movies were filmed in Fallon NV 30 miles east of RENO

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Fly airbus not Boeing especially the 737max

Breh I’m at a point now when I book a flight I see what kind of plane it is and when it was first put into service

Embraer sucks and airlines are still getting what they can out of them with regional flights

Any airliner still using old ass MD80 planes should be ashamed.

I like the Boeing Dreamliners if they are don’t right (KLM has a good set up)

But Airbus is running things right now and it’s been Boeing’s game to lose

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really all you need to know about Boeing. A former senior engineer don’t even want to fly on it because he saw first hand how they cared more about money than quality

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Top gun both movies were filmed in Fallon NV 30 miles east of RENO

Um no :mjlol:

The OG movie was based on the real Top Gun school at NAS Miramar, before the Marines took it over. I've been to tourist spots where they actually filmed the movie...

And I didn't even know where the sequel was shot so I was going to let you have that, but.......

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Um no :mjlol:

The OG movie was based on the real Top Gun school at NAS Miramar, before the Marines took it over. I've been to tourist spots where they actually filmed the movie...

And I didn't even know where the sequel was shot so I was going to let you have that, but.......

I lived in Oceanside . Been to Miramar beach . My father in law was @pendelton when I was fukking his daughter