United Airlines Boeing 777 loses tire while taking off from San Francisco, crushing cars on the ground

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Um no :mjlol:

The OG movie was based on the real Top Gun school at NAS Miramar, before the Marines took it over. I've been to tourist spots where they actually filmed the movie...

And I didn't even know where the sequel was shot so I was going to let you have that, but.......

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
SZs2qVD.gif

:dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes, you can't just replace a plane manufacturer :dead:
Your statement shows that this merger era can weaken an industry. McDonnell Douglas used to be Boeing's main domestic competitor and America flourished due to that competition. MD had some problems but they were also industry leaders. Now MD and Boeing are merged.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what unfettered capitalism gets you

Cost cutting leading to lives in danger

Boeing keeps doing this shyt cause no one will check them

They moved their HQ to Washington DC so they could lobby even harder and more conveniently

These guys have politicians bought and regulators look the other way. Nasty work
Boeing used to have a good domestic competitor in McDonnell Douglas. No more.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

It's just Capitalism..
Boeing bottom line for investors supercedes whatever ethics you may dream of.
A safety company putting cost cutting measures about all else is how capitalism works.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I don't know if you know this.... but studios do film in multiple locations at times.

When the ORIGINAL Top Gun movie came out in the 80's, the actual school was in NAS (Naval Air Station), Miramar which is in SAN DIEGO, CA. They left in 1996 and moved to NAS Fallon. It's now MCAS Miramar (Marine Corps Air Station). How do I know this..... because I was stationed there beginning in December 1996.

And the characters are in the NAVY, which means the jets are attached to an AIR CRAFT CARRIER GROUP. Which is located in Coronado, CA right across from down town San Diego. The Navy SEALS also go through BUDS and train in Coronado.

And it's common for squadrons to go to other bases to train. My squadron went to Luke Airforce Base in Arizona.

And I just showed you evidence, that the OG movie was shot primarily in San Diego. The article you showed didn't say anything about it being the primary location. But once again...

Naval Air Station North Island, California​

A significant portion of “Top Gun: Maverick” was filmed at the Naval Air Station North Island in San Diego, California. Affectionately known as “Fightertown USA,” this base, located on the picturesque Coronado peninsula, served as the primary filming location for the training sequences and base scenes. It also served as the location of filming for the first film and, in real life, housed the “Top Gun” program both films are named after. The program has since been shut down after the release of the first movie, but aerial combat training continues to be taught there to this day.

Where was Top Gun: Maverick filmed? Guide to ALL the Filming Locations​

Posted by Ra Moon
The sequel to the 1986 classic that featured breathtaking fighter jet sequences and launched the career of Tom Cruise has landed more than three decades after Maverick felt the need for speed.

Like its predecessor, Top Gun: Maverick was filmed primarily in San Diego, California, but also in Nevada and Washington State.​

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if an aggressive meth addict doesn't smash your whip in SF, it'll happen from the sky :why:

:damn:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There are flying killing machines, no sane person should get on any one of those but those rightwingers will blame black people and DEI for this just see