United Airlines Boeing 777 loses tire while taking off from San Francisco, crushing cars on the ground

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what unfettered capitalism gets you

Cost cutting leading to lives in danger

Boeing keeps doing this shyt cause no one will check them

They moved their HQ to Washington DC so they could lobby even harder and more conveniently

These guys have politicians bought and regulators look the other way. Nasty work

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Given the number of employees has as well as the massive supply chain infrastructure many people argue that Boeing is the most important company in America. The economy would nosedive if they got Boeing out the paint.
You mean Walmart? Boeing isn't even the Top 10, let alone Top 5. We would all be up shyt's creek if Walmart went out of business.

Daps
Given the number of employees has as well as the massive supply chain infrastructure many people argue that Boeing is the most important company in America. The economy would nosedive if they got Boeing out the paint.
Nationalizing a company isn't eliminating the company it's taking it under government control. Because of Boeing's importance and their current leaderships incompetence I don't see why the fukk we haven't done that yet. All of them need to be fired or jailed, preferably both.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ok Maverick :heh:

I use to be in the Marines. Worked on F-18's and did 2 deployments on an aircraft carrier..

Oh and I was stationed at MCAS Miramar... which used to be NAS Miramar.... which is where the film was shot/based on :manny:

Aircraft sorties or "flights" are constantly checked. Different parts have scheduled maintenance based on flight hours.

More importantly, the maintenance manuals used to maintain parts are constantly being revised. When I was in the military, shyt would fall off, or bombs would drop and be duds. People don't realize how important and expensive maintenance is when it comes to aircraft.

Flying used to be a luxury. And event. Now it's become something that's taken for granted.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How does boeing still a functional company?

As many bad shyt as has happened to thier planes recently.

Are thier planes a necessity?
Cuz there's only like 5 commercial airline manufacturers in the entire world. And Boeing is the ONLY American company remaining in the industry. So they kinda got a monopoly.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

I'll just leave this here

Bookmarked.

Money over everything.
:wow:
Safety, health, security, people, God, children, and country.
:skip:
European bans so much stuff, additives, fillers… but the US don’t because profits over all. fukk yo health, kids and environment nikka.
giphy.gif

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
They get subsidies from the U.S government since it would be a "national security risk" for there not to be any major american airplane makers
I feel like Airbus is recognized as the best airplane maker
Airbus is a nationalized company. Boeing is private. They've always cut corners for profits and it's been disastrous