Unexpected songs the hood fukked wit heavy. This will determine the perpetrators on here. Lol.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
She just fell back too. Best artist from Canada to ever impact the streets. Snow and Drake tried but could never fukk with the queen
When I first saw her was around the time Esthero was getting coverage in hip hop spaces and she kinda had a similar vibe.
She was mostly doing hooks and backgrounds for underground rappers but she had like 2 solo songs that she would perform at showcases. I was just a teenager doing street team promotions sniping and shyt but she started to get a little buzz and you could def see the potential.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I never heard Rock played in any hood I’ve lived in ever keepin it a whole dollar with you. Nigs messed with some Rock when I was locked up lol, but I never heard nobody jack it in the hood…literally can’t remember even one time.

But like has been mentioned tho, hoods are different everywhere…the same but different. All I ever heard was rap and R&B/Soul…you hear the Spanish music too over here cause they live with us, I know in other states/coasts they don’t got no ricans and shhit in their hoods..
Some stuff is probably generational and location based, but yeah, I dont know any of the rock or metal shyt.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
No it's not. Enjoy the thread brodie.

Man gtfoh. Like the "east coast" has some kinda lead on being open minded and listening to other music. This is the kind of stupid take that got you laughed out of the Gaming forum and you pitched a hissy fit and moved over here.

You gonna pitch Ice Spice some more?
You gonna spread your cheeks again and play devil's advocate for Drake some more, #BBLSplizzy?
"Certified"...LMAO.

Go start a podcast or something, dummy.