Unexpected songs the hood fukked wit heavy. This will determine the perpetrators on here. Lol.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video used to come on all the damn time. Better not touch that remote :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
What hoods are yall from :dahell:

These nikkas from neighborhoods :dahell:

—-

Outside of white artists that made shyt that tricked nikkas ears into thinking they were black or some type of house/dance song a lot of these songs would get you looked at crazy.

nikkas posting Paramore and Papa Roach :dead:

I’d get robbed riding blasting these TRL ass songs :laff:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Personal preference ≠ the hood :russ:

But the real question is who listened to stations other than the rap stations on GTA. I got put on to a lot of shyt I wouldn't have listened to otherwise like that Wham! song, shyt had me in a chokehold where I was singing that shyt and sitting up there doing missions online and telling my patnas to wait til the song finish before we slide on Grove Street :russ:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

—-

Outside of white artists that made shyt that tricked nikkas ears into thinking they were black or some type of house/dance song a lot of these songs would get you looked at crazy.

U obviously missed the point of this thread and I'm from East New York Brooklyn nikka. fukk outta here.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

—-

Personal preference ≠ the hood :russ:

@WIA20XX

Might be the only one really from the hood

Because I don’t know what these other songs u nikkas posted , that ever is played in the hood all the time

Facts. I don't remember 1 person in NYC (unless they were from midtown) bumping no damn Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden in 1994. But that post got a bunch of daps. This thread got super weird with some of the songs posted because I can't relate. Nirvanas Smells Like Teen Spirit was big on the radio and MTV/The Box but no one in my school was talking about that Nirvana album and that song was not bumping out of cars in the streets at all. Smashing Pumpkins came on the MTV in 1995/1996 when you had the TV on that channel, wasn't nobody bumping no Smashing Pumpkins in the streets.