Unexpected songs the hood fukked wit heavy. This will determine the perpetrators on here. Lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You queens too breh. This. I'm 37 so need the larry homes but my parents were James brown and Prince etc so I heard alot of other music but nobody was playing chilli peppers, kid rock, Metallica, linkin park or limp bizkit in the hood.
See this cap. Like for instance. U mention Linkin Park right? nikkas wasn't bumpin it out they whip. But nikkas KNEW them Linkin Park songs. It's one of the main reasons Jay did a collab with them.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You queens too breh. This. I'm 37 so need the larry homes but my parents were James brown and Prince etc so I heard alot of other music but nobody was playing chilli peppers, kid rock, Metallica, linkin park or limp bizkit in the hood.
1000%

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this cap. Like for instance. U mention Linkin Park right? nikkas wasn't bumpin it out they whip. But nikkas KNEW them Linkin Park songs. It's one of the main reasons Jay did a collab with them.
Oh I know breh. I support your message in this thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You lying. I don't care his opinion on Drake but to act like we all only listen to hell rell and uncle murda is some shyt bks finest would say to try seem official.

Who’s talking about Hell Rell and Uncle Murda? Yall showed ya ass during the beef. NY lost

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I like a lot of the songs posted because I just like music in general, but to say the hood was rocking with some of these is wild.

Some songs are just too big to ignore so they'll get burn regardless, but only like 1% of these songs could be bumping out somebody whip without a :dahell: look & thats maybe if In Living Color parodied it (:flabbynsick:), if the video had some black people or if we straight up thought the artist was black.

These is songs YOU listened to in the hood.
Yeah, a lot of these I think are just songs posters personally fukk with, and some we know from being lampooned in comedy movies like the Vanessa Carlton song.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who’s talking about Hell Rell and Uncle Murda? Yall showed ya ass during the beef. NY lost

You stupid? I used them as examples. We grew up in a hood with parents who didn't like hip hop. So we were exposed to different genres. We weren't out spinning the block with Alanis morriesette blasting but to say we didn't bop when the parents had their music playing is a lie. What hood you from that only had gutter ass hip hop 24/7?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You lying. I don't care his opinion on Drake but to act like we all only listen to hell rell and uncle murda is some shyt bks finest would say to try seem official.
I got that bytch ass nikka on ignore cause he been begging for me attention in every thread. Weirdo shyt. I don't even know what he said.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
To see my dope smoking , heavy weigh selling ,pistol popping uncle sing this while speeding in his 99 Lincoln Navigator on the way to Atlanta blew my mind. Loved this song ever since that day

I remember seeing her showcase at The Honey Jam when I was a youngster, she had a dope voice but never coulda foreseen how big she would blow up.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember seeing her showcase at The Honey Jam when I was a youngster, she had a dope voice but never coulda foreseen how big she would blow up.

She just fell back too. Best artist from Canada to ever impact the streets. Snow and Drake tried but could never fukk with the queen