Unexpected songs the hood fukked wit heavy. This will determine the perpetrators on here. Lol.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
You guys do know all these songs being posted are from different years right

No shyt your circle fukked with nirvana but didn’t know paramore, you’re 55

Everyone I know knows misery business because I’m from that time period lol

Those bands damn near 20 years apart you bet not be in the hood still 20 years laters lol

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never heard Rock played in any hood I’ve lived in ever keepin it a whole dollar with you. Nigs messed with some Rock when I was locked up lol, but I never heard nobody jack it in the hood…literally can’t remember even one time.

But like has been mentioned tho, hoods are different everywhere…the same but different. All I ever heard was rap and R&B/Soul…you hear the Spanish music too over here cause they live with us, I know in other states/coasts they don’t got no ricans and shhit in their hoods..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I must not be from the hood then because other than Macarena and Thousand Miles I ain’t ever heard any of these records :dwillhuh:

And I only heard Thousand Miles in some movie

Your hood pass is now stamped:myman:

This thread is obviously a reverse bait thread. Because nobody was bumping these songs in the hood or rocked with these songs:mjlol:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your hood pass is now stamped:myman:

This thread is obviously a reverse bait thread. Because nobody was bumping these songs in the hood or rocked with these songs:mjlol:
That’s a fact 🤣…at least not in no hoods I touched.

I know my niggy Spliz official but some of these other nigs…yeah, nigs just chattin

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And nikkas is mistaking when I say "the hood fukked wit" like nikkas was bumping it out they whip. But best believe in the crib nikkas was playing these joints im talkin bout and even knew the words. This is the whole premise of the thread. Songs that u wouldn't expect the hood to fukk wit but they did. Some choices in here are TOO obvious like Phil Collins. That's why I started off the thread with Alanis Morrisette.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
dikkriding Drake and now making threads dikkriding cacs under the guise of being hood. NY really losing.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That’s a fact 🤣…at least not in no hoods I touched.

I know my niggy Spliz official but some of these other nigs…yeah, nigs just chattin

Spliz is nowhere near official.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never heard Rock played in any hood I’ve lived in ever keepin it a whole dollar with you. Nigs messed with some Rock when I was locked up lol, but I never heard nobody jack it in the hood…literally can’t remember even one time.

But like has been mentioned tho, hoods are different everywhere…the same but different. All I ever heard was rap and R&B/Soul…you hear the Spanish music too over here cause they live with us, I know in other states/coasts they don’t got no ricans and shhit in their hoods..
You queens too breh. This. I'm 37 so need the larry homes but my parents were James brown and Prince etc so I heard alot of other music but nobody was playing chilli peppers, kid rock, Metallica, linkin park or limp bizkit in the hood.