Unemployment is killing me man.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
STEM cheerleaders are surprisingly absent. :mjpls:

This isn't unique though. A few years back I was reading about engineering majors who graduated from Rice University and couldn't find job, even minimum wage. And this was before the economic downturn. Now just imagine if everyone majored in STEM and how much competition would be out there is

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
it sucks.:to:

Ive applied to everything....EVERYTHING

Who you tellin' breh?

I quit my dishwashing job a couple of months ago because it was shytty as fukk and I figured I would easily be able to get another bullshyt minimum wage job, but two months later, I'm still stuck at the crib all day filling out apps and getting nowhere.

shyt sucks breh when i was unemployed i had to sell all my shyt to get by. Scrapping coins for dinner shyt sucked. But eventually shyt will come around and get better.

Keep ya head up!

Brehs, hit up your local unemployment office and they will hook you with a job or apply for security jobs and get a gun permit to make more money.

I just for my security officer license and its hella jobs open up to me now, plan on doing this and going to college for my masters

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
had a grossly underemployed friend with an engineering degree so nothing really surprises me anymore...doesn't seem like there are as many opportunities for grads with stem backgrounds as they say

keep your head up, thread starter...my guy had to pretty much start all over career wise doing manual labor jobs to land another engineering gig

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Best thing to do is find a side hustle..I'm on employment and been applying to jobs and the only jobs around are 30-50 miles away and pay 8-10 an hr.

I got a degree and certifications. And nothing out there.

Hustle on Ebay and Craigslist, its the only way I make it every month. I get hardly nothing for unemployment, company switched names before they laid us off and I got the lowest amount, instead of getting the full amount a week. They fukked me and everyone else.

I gotta go to unemployment tomorrow to a job fair, its always some complete BS job and a WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!. But if I could get something stack my money up and keep hustling.