Unemployment is killing me man.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Elaborate. :ld:
There's a lot of things that Black men do that get them eliminated from candidacy from the jump. Here common example I run into; on resumes a lot of Black males will include cultural tells. Like, it's cool that you were the President of the Black Student Alliance and a E-Board member of 1000 Black Men Strong but the Ashley or Brittany that's screening your resume is might not think that a person with that background would "fit in" to the prevailing culture of the organization. It's sh!tty, but the reality is that hiring managers across the business world are trained to hire on "cultural fit" when looking at a decent pool of talent.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
When @HarlemsOwn said 300 for reggie thought he meant like some regular heddies/disel/what ever. no way he meant reggie as in regular weed right? lol that shyt is like 80 an ounce. is that shyt even around anymore? I rather not smoke then smoke that shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
When @HarlemsOwn said 300 for reggie thought he meant like some regular heddies/disel/what ever. no way he meant reggie as in regular weed right? lol that shyt is like 80 an ounce. is that shyt even around anymore? I rather not smoke then smoke that shyt.

Exactly

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
A great man once said ..

"Through every dark night,there's a bright day after that. No matter how hard it get,stick ya chest out,keep ya head up and handle it."

But seriously,I know it sucks but sh!t will get better. Just don't give up on it ..

Pac's wisdom :ohlawd:

I hope so, I graduated Dec 2012 and just quit my 'job' at Dunhams :comeon: a month into it after some racist ass shyt and they kept playing me.

I just got a follow up from the local Fox 2 news station here, pray for a player brehs :to:

Geek

Pro
Daps
Before the ban in the UK, I wouldve bought about 5-10 grams of 6-APB , and then proceed to sell it for $80-$100 a gram. The stuff is/was really cheap to buy compared to MDMA.

Dumb kids dont even realize their "Molly" is cut with meth/caffeine and other stuff.

Hit up the "road made of silk" and get to it.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Move to big city

Apply for city/state jobs. (Police,firefighter,sanitation,Court system etc)

Easily make over 100 thousand with benefits.

I'm been eating good off city jobs. Got no degree :lolbron:

Also apply for federal jobs as well. They come up once in a blue but once your in your good.