Unemployment is killing me man.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i fell yall it sucks but jus keep grindin and ull get in sumwhere. i just got a job today after a few months being unemployed and im a felon. if i can do i u definitely can do it.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
You need to move. The DC or Northern VA area would be a good place to start looking.

I dont have the money:sadcam:

MOVE...Engineer shouldn't have a problem finding a gig...Shiiiii...my job pays me 2 Grand if I can find a qualified engineers to work here......

Ive looked in Florida, Michigan.
No luck.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
A nikka at work was talkin about goin up there to work at some oil place for 4 months. He got a woman, but I think she will have no worries. I doubt there are any bytches worth 2 drops of nut in the Dakotas

:russ:

I hear some folks caking up there, making near or over 6 figures with low cost of living. If I was a single man, I would go, stack my paper then bounce once the economy is fully kicking.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't think I have any unemployed engineering friends. They are all making more money than me. :to:

Check some of the small states as well.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Man....I can't just up and go somewhere with about $1000 in the bank. Where would I stay, what would i eat

A place like ND is so hungry for workers/population that some employers would hold you down for the first few months. Saw something on tv a few years ago, where they were building these temporary houses for people coming in to work and giving them food etc.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:russ:

I hear some folks caking up there, making near or over 6 figures with low cost of living. If I was a single man, I would go, stack my paper then bounce once the economy is fully kicking.

Yep. Even if all you wanna do is come back home and stunt, there is money to be made up there. Be honest, youre not gonna go broke in north dakota lol, you will just go to work, come home, eat.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Fair enough, more power to you.

I just hope you don't think you're suited to law because you like to argue or some other nonsense reason:coffee:

Dumbest reason I've ever heard to be a lawyer :snoop: Just cuz you like to argue doesn't mean you make good points, just ask women :mjpls:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Engineering sucks if you live in a Big City. No real space for manufacturing so you got the best and brightest from all over the world competing for shytty jobs.

If you dont care about living in a rural area you should be fine getting a job in Engineering. Threads like this make me realize how good I have it.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i fell yall it sucks but jus keep grindin and ull get in sumwhere. i just got a job today after a few months being unemployed and im a felon. if i can do i u definitely can do it.

did you declare your offences on your application or did you go through the checks ?

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
did you declare your offences on your application or did you go through the checks ?

i try to apply to spots that wont worry about background but i aint worried about that too much anymore cuz next tuesday imma have my shyt reduced and expunged