Unemployed Black College Graduate pretends to be white and gets a ton of job offers

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
hmm... in STEM majors being a minority is a plus.

companies be like "You're black and know science? :drool: We need to improve our diversity metrics."​

this true for real for real? :whew: I'm a STEM major (Agribusiness/Construction Management to be exact) and I'm about to graduate. Is there a need for me to be worried about anything? :unsure::huh:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
must really fukkin suck to go 2 full years of unemployment and getting nowhere. I'd probably would have done the same thing

:manny:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The simple solution is to start your own business and employ black people. Not exactly sure why people are complaining about this. Stop relying on whites for your livelihood.

Sadly people will ignore my advice and take pride in their miserable, tedious, slave-like, 9-to-5 cubicle job working for some old white guy who probably has a subscription to ghetto gaggers.

That ether, that shyt that make your soul burn slow :damn:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You will find a job breh but the thing is you will have to put in 10 times more applications than I white candidate will. I made a thread about this before and how my white friends would get easy jobs making great money just because the hiring manager "liked" them. I know white dudes with business degrees and no experience, making 80k plus straight out of college.

I seen it with my own eyes and I can't help hating sometimes :snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lets be realistic here. black people rely on whites for their employment. the same people who hate your guts. now it seems to me like a pretty dumb move to place your entire livelihood on your enemies

N*ggas who got it need to help out other nikkas and nikkettes.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Boy, I hate getting up for work in the morning. 6-2:30. Gettin off at 2:30 is cool, but havin to be at work at 6am is :noah:

And if I work for black ppl, I wanna work for black ppl that OWN the business. Not black supervisor that have white men to answer to. Those nikkaz are the worst. Sorta like black police showin out for the white cops

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
We need to start owning our own shyt

mj-laughing.gif

How long we been sayin' this shyt for.......and few people EVER did shyt about it?

Asian and Indian cats lookin' at us like :heh: :umad:

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Now you see why Malcolm X and other brave brothers were against this phony integration. We used to own and run our own banks, insurance companies, law firms, be our own doctors and pharmacists, ect.....be real economic powers in this country and hold great control over our destiny economically....i.e. The Montgomery Bus Boycott. Meanwhile, we sold our soul to the devil, rushing on the first thing smoking to the suburbs, ironically on highways that were built through our communities by the whites, destroying them for good. Black businesses and communities gone forever, while we rush to spend our money with people who don't like us......its not only whites....talking about the Asians and Indians too. Quite sad.