Unemployed Black College Graduate pretends to be white and gets a ton of job offers

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Now you see why Malcolm X and other brave brothers were against this phony integration. We used to own and run our own banks, insurance companies, law firms, be our own doctors and pharmacists, ect.....be real economic powers in this country and hold great control over our destiny economically....i.e. The Montgomery Bus Boycott. Meanwhile, we sold our soul to the devil, rushing on the first thing smoking to the suburbs, ironically on highways that were built through our communities by the whites, destroying them for good. Black businesses and communities gone forever, while we rush to spend our money with people who don't like us......its not only whites....talking about the Asians and Indians too. Quite sad.

The thing was we wanted the top money. We were heavily handicapped in the 20's and 30's. Whites would have the best of everything material. It made Blacks especially the successful ones like :why: . We seen what Jack Johnson had. Whites made it look so good but so bad to us mentally enslaved negros. So they sold their soul to rock that gold and better treatment. The only thing we got is crappy treatment and told it was better than getting called the n word and being hung, jail time, lost our businesses with no jobs, and a broken family with no support. The most f**ked deal ever. But at least we can watch our best athletes and rappers sell their soul to demons for a fiat currency. I personally believed koons sold us out like usual.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yea but in the mean time, how do we get jobs. Our bills won't just stop coming for 10 to 20 years while we revamp the entire power structure in America.

What bills are you talking about? 90% of the entrepreneurs i know saved up money and started their own business. I saw my mom and dad drive cabs and clean schools for nearly 10 years while saving up money to start their own business (cab company and home health agency). Now they take 6 month vacations and have multiple properties all over the world. Its all about priorities. If you are living check to check, you need to reevaluate what you are spending money on, eliminate waste, and start saving money so that you can use that to start a business.

Entrepreneurship is really the only thing that will uplift the community out of poverty. It takes effort and discipline, something im not sure many black folk are ready to do unfortunately.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now you see why Malcolm X and other brave brothers were against this phony integration. We used to own and run our own banks, insurance companies, law firms, be our own doctors and pharmacists, ect.....be real economic powers in this country and hold great control over our destiny economically....i.e. The Montgomery Bus Boycott. Meanwhile, we sold our soul to the devil, rushing on the first thing smoking to the suburbs, ironically on highways that were built through our communities by the whites, destroying them for good. Black businesses and communities gone forever, while we rush to spend our money with people who don't like us......its not only whites....talking about the Asians and Indians too. Quite sad.

This is some revisionist history here. There are more black doctors, pharmacists, business owners now than there were then. And we kept stuff in our own community out of necessity, but the conditions in our neighborhoods were horrible to say the least. Crime, poverty, and drug use were way worse than they are now. It sounds good to think back to a time when we contained and maintained our own neighborhoods, but in realty that time was pretty bad for black folks.

The American goverment has control over all it's citizens economic destiny. They make the rules and regulations, they set the standards. Alienating ourselves from that process, would remove any power we have in shaping that governance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its sad that I had to shorten my first name to "Ron" on resumes and applications to get my foot in the door for an interview. When all them cacs i was tutoring in college were getting hired/interviewed before we even graduated.

Daps
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The simple solution is to start your own business and employ black people. Not exactly sure why people are complaining about this. Stop relying on whites for your livelihood.

Sadly people will ignore my advice and take pride in their miserable, tedious, slave-like, 9-to-5 cubicle job working for some old white guy who probably has a subscription to ghetto gaggers.

:gladbron:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are late on this...University of Chicago did a study on this.

I will say this though. The problem is that black people see videos like the one in the OP and either give up, or start talking all that black revolution shyt.
Both are wrong.
If you see large numbers of white boys in your city doing nothing every day but being a leech on society, its natural for you to assume white people are general are like that.
its stupid, and shows how little people actually think, but that seems to be human nature (to not think).
If we had larger numbers of black folks taking care of business they would have no choice but to respect the hustle....I.E. Asians. They still talk bad about them, but they are known to be smart and work hard...so they fukk w/ them on that level.

Study:
Chicago GSB | Capital Ideas

^^^^^^
This right here.

Black people as a group are getting lumped all together the same way Asians are. The bad news is that Blacks are stereotyped as dumb and lazy and Asians as hardworking and smart.

How do you solve the problem?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The simple solution is to start your own business and employ black people. Not exactly sure why people are complaining about this. Stop relying on whites for your livelihood.

Sadly people will ignore my advice and take pride in their miserable, tedious, slave-like, 9-to-5 cubicle job working for some old white guy who probably has a subscription to ghetto gaggers.

That is the solution in general, but it is not the solution for everybody.

Not everybody can be a boss. Not everyone is built to run their own shyt. Most people are most comfortable being workers for others. And those people are fukked.

But for anybody who has the ability to do their own shyt, they should be spending more of their energy worrying about doing that as opposed to worrying about who won't hire you.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
That is the solution in general, but it is not the solution for everybody.

Not everybody can be a boss. Not everyone is built to run their own shyt. Most people are most comfortable being workers for others. And those people are fukked.

But for anybody who has the ability to do their own shyt, they should be spending more of their energy worrying about doing that as opposed to worrying about who won't hire you.

I'm with ya 100%

But maybe its time people started to learn this, though.

If only for the simple fact that it might change the way they look at money