Unemployed Black College Graduate pretends to be white and gets a ton of job offers

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black WOMAN though.

I need to see how a black man would have faired.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN that would be a whole nother story. Even worse. That commission job Yolanda got offered wouldnt have existed...and the 9 calls would have become 18

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man this is fukked up. I always fill out black/African American on these things or nothing at all. Deep down, I always knew that question affected your chances of getting a call back despite what it says. I gotta be honest, this shyt hurts. :yeshrug:

Also, I never understood why that question is asked. It's clearly not fair to any non whites. I bet white people are the only ethnic group who doesn't choose the "decline to answer" choice. We live in a fukked up World. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your resume is anything like your posts there's no wonder you don't get any calls.

:stopitslime:

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, but if you don't like my posts offer some feedback or move along. Your comment does nothing except show that you an a-hole.:skip:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading the YouTube comments and these white folks making up all sorts of excuses to justify this. Some motherfukker said y'all supported O.J :what: one of them flat out said start your own business. :ehh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lets be realistic here. black people rely on whites for their employment. the same people who hate your guts. now it seems to me like a pretty dumb move to place your entire livelihood on your enemies

This

Ownership is more important than anything and building some of our own networks to support black business growth and black employment.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What do you mean? Like black people being on government assistance or the government squandering tax dollars?

No, I'm talking about how the Government has always been the leader in hiring Minorities.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If you don't want to be treated like sh!t then start your own business. I don't care if its just proof reading papers, renting spoons or selling bottled water… DO SOMETHING that helps people, is legal, and turns a profit. Incorporate and get on your grind.

The majority of Corporate America is not for us. No amount of whining or legislation will change that. Only you can. Do for yourself and those that you care about.

Remember: Dignity before bread.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
*rubs national black this.........afro american that from the resume*

:mjpls:

oh shiit, I went to HBCUs...................................
1899644_o.gif

^^^SARCASM.....support your HBCUs.......... :birdman:

black-snake-moan-sam-jackson.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Lets be realistic here. black people rely on whites for their employment. the same people who hate your guts. now it seems to me like a pretty dumb move to place your entire livelihood on your enemies

:wow:..... actually watched the video this time..........

I guesss employing your own is a powerful statement in more ways that one.... :ohhh:..... thats a trip..... :laugh:

Maybe I should let one of my grandparents white ancestors swag surf on applications these days........................:jawalrus:.................... :russ: